Chapter 2

Me and Faith stayed up all night looking up my new school and found out that the famous Braxton Boys went there. The Braxton Boys are a group of boys that do stupid stunts, like jumping from really big buildings and landing on a air mat. There are five of them and to be honest, they seemed pretty cool. They all were sophomores like me. There is Nate Jackson, Ryan Green, Dj Fathom, Derek Stimson, and Devin Her. To my surprise they all were pretty cute but they seemed more of the bad boys rather than the kind to be in a relationship. Right now me and my mom are on the airplane in first class, since the headmistress came and to pick us up. After about fifteen minutes I fell to sleep listening to Gorgeous Nightmare by Escape the Fate.

~3 hours later~

I woke up to my mom shaking my shoulder. After about three or four minutes the pilot said we would be landing in about ten minutes. Fifteen minutes later we were thing to get our luggage that we brought with us. The rest of our stuff is already here, my mom’s at here house and mine in my dorm room. Mom already told me I get my own dorm room so I wouldn’t have to be with a guy or guys. On the way to the school after being picked up in a limo, The headmistress told me that as soon as we get there that I’m go straight to my mom’s house and change to the school uniform. She said they had gotten a girl version of the uniform when they found out I was going to be attending their school, and they order ten uniforms for me. When we got there my jaw about hit the floor of the limo. The school was like a freaking castle. They even have like three towers. Ms. Brocades said that my room was in the tower closest to the classrooms. Which is the tower at the back of the school. The limo was heading towards a rock house that must be my mom’s house cause there were guys standing in front and there were teachers there also.

“The teachers are going to surround you once the door opens, blocking the boys view of you. I’ll make an announcement about there being an assembly in two hours and that everyone is to be in the gym. If anyone misses it they will get detention. They all need to know that you are not to be messed with.” Ms. Brocades said while the limo pulled up to the house. When the door opened teachers surrounded me and they started walking towards the house. Once we made it to the house Ms. Brocades brought me a uniform and told me where my mom’s bedroom was and that I was to get dressed at quickly as possible. When I was dressed in the uniform and walked back to the living room my mom started to fix my long black hair into a ponytail leaving out my bangs and she tucked my bangs behind my ear. Once she was happy with my hair Ms. Brocades put a pair of earrings on me and put a pearl necklace around my neck. When they where done she handed me a mirror and the girl I saw didn’t look like me at all. I looked totally different with my hair not down and with pearls around my neck. It felt so weird looking at myself and noticing that I didn’t look like me.

“Emily I would like you to meet your teachers. This Mr. Chambers, He’ll be your Algebra teacher.” She pointed to a man about in his thirties. He just waved at me instead of shaking my hand. “Mrs. Riley is your English teacher, Mr. Van is your history, Your mom is your Science teacher, and Mr. Fits is your gym teacher. Your gym clothes are in your dorm room and your class schedule is also in your room. Now if you’ll excuse us we will go make an announcement to the boys about the assembly.” Once the teachers left, leaving me and my mom here, mom decided to unpack her things. Once we where done we just sat in the living room talking until about an hour away from the assembly.

“Guess I’ll get changed for the assembly.” My mom got up and walked to her bedroom.

“In to what?” I walked to her room and sat on the bed while she went to the bathroom to get changed.

“The teachers have uniforms they have to wear around the students.”

“Really?” I asked as my mom opened the bathroom door and walked to her make-up desk. She has a work desk and a make-up desk. That’s just how awesome she is.

“Yes. Can you help me with my make-up?” She looked at me and she had eyeliner running across nose. How she got it I have no clue. She always has me do her make-up or she would end up looking like a clown. In return she did my make-up. She can’t put make-up on herself but she was freaking awesome with putting make-up on other people. After about thirty minutes, mom got a call from Ms. Brocades. Ms. Brocades wants me and my mom to go to the gym fifteen minutes after the assembly started. We where to go a door, by the coffee stand, that lead to the stage. About ten minutes we started heading over to the gym, when Mr. Chambers came zooming past us in a golf cart. He stopped about five feet away from us.

“Need a ride to the gym?” Mr. Chambers looked over his shoulder and smiled. Mom sat in the seat by Mr. Chambers and I sat in the seat at the back off the golf cart. When we made it the coffee stand and all three of us got a cup. Mr. Chambers walked down a hallway that lead to a room with a couch against all three walls and where there should be a wall was curtains. I guess that lead to the stage cause you could hear talking and footsteps walking up ,probably ,bleachers. After about a few minutes it started getting quite. I took the chance to peek from the curtains to see Ms. Brocades standing at a podium looking out at least more than a thousand of teenage boys.

“Boys, today is the day this school will change. Please don’t change your behavior and please don’t make a big deal about the new student. I’m pretty sure their mother wouldn’t appreciate her child being treated different. But you also can’t treat them like you treat each other. You still have to behave but at the same time you still need to act like the way you have since you came to this school. In a few minutes I’ll introduce the new student but first I want you to meet your new Science teacher. Mrs. Giles will you please come meet you students?” My mom got up and walked to the stage. She looked at me and I smiled at her, trying to tell her everything will be okay. She nodded getting my message. She left seconds later.

“Thank you Ms. Brocades. She’s right I wouldn’t appreciate you treating my child different. If you treat my child different, I’ll make science full of essays rather than experiments.” She walked to the side of the stage and Ms. Brocades walked up to the podium.

“Boys I would like you to meet your new class mate…”