Chapter 7

“Stop! Please stop!” I screamed as they tickled me.

“What do you think Devin? Should we stop tickling her?” Derek asked.

“Hmm nope. If we had to walk around school naked, we should at least tickle her since she didn’t walk naked around school. It’s only fair.” Devin smiled evilly and just kept tickling me. They kept tickling me until I screamed I had to go pee. They got off of me pretty fast. When I walked out of the bathroom the guys were sitting in a circle on my bed. I looked at the clock and saw it was 5:30am. Wow time goes by fast. I walked over to the bed and sat between Devin and D.J. and saw them looking at my laptop. They were watching a you tube video. There were like six guys standing on top of building looking down. “If you Braxton Boys think you can jump from a building and become famous, then e can too. Except we are going to jump a four story building.” seconds later the guys in the video all jumped off and landed on a air mat like the use for stunt doubles. I looked at the guys and saw them all frowning. I take it they don’t like this guys.

“What’s wrong Devin?” I asked looking at him frowning.

“Those guys keep trying to top us but we always win, but this time they have more than a million hits in at least two hours. I don’t think we can top that.” Devin looked at me and he seemed sad.

“Yes we can. They have six guys, You have five guys and one girl. A creative girl.” I said smiling at Devin. “I can help you Devin. I can make you bet this guys.”

“She’s right dude. If we have a girl who used to go to an all girls school, she can get them to watch. We’ll have tons of people watching within a matter of seconds.” Nate looked at Devin and smiled. “We can beat them and make it hard for them to beat us. We can make tons of videos, wait for them to post a new video and then we can post another we just got to make the video better than the first. We have something they don’t. We have Emily.”

“We start make videos first thing in the morning. Well when the sun comes up but for now we wait and come up with ideas.” Devin looked at all of us and smiled.

“Um Devin, we better get tons of ideas cause the sun is up.” I said looking out the window.

~~1 hour later~~

“Okay You dumb asses think you can top us? Well guess what we have a new Braxton Boy but she is the first Braxton Girl. No-one can top us now.” Devin said to the camera and looked at me down at the ground. Devin, Derek, Nate, and Ryan were going to jump from the tower where our dorm rooms are. Which is six stories. Me and D.J. were down on the ground watching them getting ready to jump. As soon as they jump and land on the air mat I’m suppose to ran and hug one of them but Devin doesn’t know who I chose to hug. I counted to twenty and waved at the camera and D.J. turned to the guys and they jumped. I screamed and as soon as they landed and got off the mat I ran to Devin and kissed him. I told D.J. I was going to and he said that’s a good idea since Devin liked me. T first Devin just stood there but then he wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around in the air. He put me down and put his hands on both of my cheeks and smiled like a dork. He faced the camera and put his arm on my shoulders.

“ That’s what happens when you think you can top us. We just top you.” Devin flipped the camera off and D.J. laughed and turned it off.

“I loved your reaction to Emily’s kiss Devin. It was funny.” Derek said walking over to Devin and put his hand on Devin’s shoulder. “Our son’s growing up boys.” He said pretending to wipe away a tear.

“I knew you liked me back. I just didn’t want to take a chance. IF you didn’t I didn’t want to lose you as a friend.” Devin said looking at me.

“Sometimes the only thing you can do is take chances.” I said smiling up at him. We all started walking to my mom’s house to eat breakfast with her. Devin gave me a pig back ride there and Derek gave D.J. a pig pack ride there unwillingly. D.J. jumped off Derek’s back and ran to the door. Devin walked in and didn’t stop to put me down he just kept walking to the kitchen. Mom was at the stove making bacon when she looked up and saw us and smiled. “The school is already talking about the stun you’ll did this morning.” She said looking at the rest of the guys smiling.

“Really?” I asked while Devin finally said putting me down only to pull me to his side. “It was scary watching it Mom, and I was on the ground watching. Hey can we use you computer to up load it?”

“Yeah, just don’t do anything stupid.”

“Got it.” D.J. said walking to her office.

We ate breakfast while talking bout the stun. I kept putting my feet on Devin’s knees and he put his hand on my knee under the table since the table has freaking tall. We stayed there until it was ten and we left to do another stun since Devin got an idea during breakfast but this time he wanted it to be me and him jumping from the roof. He wanted me to jumped and land on my back and he would jump and land right beside me. The rest he wouldn’t tell me about cause he wanted it to be a surprise. We walked all the way to the tower and surprisingly there were teachers and students there waiting from us. Devin and I walked to the roof and stood on the edge.

“Ready Emily?” Devin asked looking me in the eyes trying to find fear.

“Yep.” I said popping the p, showing no fear what so ever. We looked down and saw Derek talking to the camera. Derek pointed it up and then started talking to it again. Nate waved his hand to us telling us to jump. I looked down and saw the crowd. I looked at everyone and came to a familiar face. My mom. I turned around to face Devin. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me before I walked to the edge and counted to ten. I put one foot over the edge and fell. I screamed all the way down and heard other people scream. I didn’t stop screaming until my back hit the mat. I looked up and saw Devin jump. He started falling and it looked like he was going to fall on me but he ended up landing beside me. He stood up and help me stand up with him. He picked me up and kissed me. I wrapped my legs round his waist and kissed him back.