Chapter 13 part 1

*Picture is of Devin*

"When a teenage boy turns 13 they start to feel like they're in pain a lot. Pain like someone's pulling your arm back, snapping your neck, or something like your being stabbed in the back. You start to get paranoid and think someone's actually doing things like that but really, it's our bodies changing. We start to feel depressed and angry at the world all the time. If someone looked at us the wrong way, we get pissed. We start fights and get in trouble. People get scared and sometimes people even die because of the change. When our bodies decide it's time to change, we usually have someone there to calm us and after a week or so, we change back to our human body. Then there are those who have no one to help us through the change and we stay like a wolf for up to month." Devin looked at me and frowned. He reached up, brushed his hand against my cheek, and smiled a half smile.

"People who can comfort us and aren't afraid of us. They are by our side no matter what and make sure we are happy and not stressed out. They help calm us when we are mad. They make sure everyone and ourselves are safe but when we don't have someone like that, then all hell breaks loose." Devin looked at me then at Derek. "Derek didn't have someone to help him. D.J. had his dad. Ryan had his sister. Nate had us. I had my mom and brother." Devin sat up, pulled me into his lap, and buried his face in my neck. "We need some who cares enough to help us from killing people we care about. It could be our friends, our parents, siblings, girlfriends, and anyone else." Devin wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"When I changed, I wanted someone around to help me, but my parents died when I was three. I had no grandparents or siblings. My aunt and uncle on my mom's side hated my family and my dad's family died in a fire. I stayed a wolf for three weeks then I met a girl. Her name was Willow. She was so beautiful, knew what I was, and helped me change back to a human. She cared about me and kept me from hurting people. She would bring me food and help me through anything." Derek looked out the window and sniffled. "One day she came and founded me by a river and sat with me all day. We were just sitting there with our feet dangling in the water when we heard voices. We thought it was just some hunters but then they called her name." Derek looked at me and he had tears running down his cheeks.

"They saw us and they knew what I was. They had guns and were going to shoot me. They pointed their guns at me and right before they pulled their triggers Willow jumped in front of me. They pointed their gun to the ground and a man started to pull her away from me but she kept running to me. She would wrap her arms around me and cry, screaming for them to leave me alone. To leave us alone. Then a man stepped out of the woods and started to yell at her. He pleaded with her to leave me and come back home and never see me again. When she refused, he picked her up and carried her away." Derek looked down at the floor, wiped away his tears, and looked back at me.

"She screamed and begged to stay. When the other men thought she was far away, they pointed their guns at me. I looked at them each in the eye and screamed for Willow. As soon as I screamed they shot me. I was hit in the leg, arm, shoulder, stomach, and any other place but the heart."

"They left me there to die. To die from blood lost and a broken heart. I laid there for at least two day-" Derek looked at me, shook his head, and started crying harder.

Ryan looked at Derek then to me. "He laid there for two days before I found him. He was pale and weak, saying her name repeatedly. I carry him back home and my sister helped me get him to the hospital. The nurses and doctors didn't understand why he didn't have any broken bones or why he didn't die. It took him two days to heal. When it was late at night we left and went back to my house and he lived with my family. When we turned 15 we came here and met the rest of the guys." Ryan looked at everyone and shrugged.

I looked at him confused, "Why did you just shrug?" I asked, pointing a finger at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay for the rest of this chapter, I need at least something from you guys. Like voting, commenting, fans, and some things like that? I like writing this story but I also would like voting, comments, and fans. So before I upload the second half, I would like to have at least 33 votes, 2,500 reads, and 20 fans. It's not much but it's something. So pleeeeaaasssseeee......... I will love you forever.... I promise :)