Chapter 20

When I shut the door, Tucker started crying. I walked over to Jeff and took Tucker from him. I put Tucker up to my shoulder and rubbed his back. He instantly stopped crying. 

"What is this about?" I asked, waiting for anyone to anwser. 

No one answered, someone just turned on the television. I looked at the screen. The news was on.  

"You brought me in here to watch the news?" I asked Xavier, laughing nervously. 

He shook his head but said nothing. 

I looked at Jeff for an answer, he just looked at the ground.  

I turned to Justin to just have him look out the window. 

Trevor looked down at his fingers and answered my question. 

"Devin is on the news." He said quietly. 

"He can't be." I shooked my head and started to panic. 

Jeremy and Tucker started crying. I held Tucker, trying to calm him, but started crying myself. Xavier took him and calmed him down. 

Trevor walked over to me then pulled me to the couch and maded me sit down. He hit a button on the remote and the news started again. 

'Today in Georgia, a bank was robbed. Five supposed teenage boys were seen fleeing from the scene. A man was walking by the bank when he heard guns shots and shouting inside. He immediately called 911. Seconds after the police arrived, the boys were seen running away. No one was killed but several were injuried. Police have no suspects at the time. All they know is the crime was performed by teenage boys.'  

Trevor turned off the television and looked at me. 

I sighed. "They don't know who it was." I said, "It couldn't of been Devin and the guys."  

"It was them Emily. No doubt about it." Jeff said looking at me while holding Jeremy. 

I shook my head, "No, it can't be."  

"Think about it Emily. Devin and his friends are gone. No one has seen them. No one will tell you when they are coming back. Devin probably won't even tell you where he is." He stated the facts all the while his face got red as a clowns nose. 

I looked down to the ground and brushed my hair out of my face, "He won't even call me." I whispered. 

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders and was soon pulled into someones chest. I breathed in their cologne. Xavier.  

After what felt like hours, I headed to my room with Jeremy and Tucker.

When I got to my room, the door was open and so was the window.  

I put down both the boys in Jeremy's crib and looked out my window. I expected to see nothing but was surprised to see a giant dog. Once I saw it, I immediately thought of what the guys told me about a while back. 

A werewolf. 

I looked around the trees and saw figures standing a few feet away from the werewolf. I recognized Devin standing there looking up at me. I began to smile then quickly turned it into a frown. He shook his head and shook his shoulders. He was laughing.  

I leaned out the window slightly and motioned for him to come closer. He moved to stand just below my window and smiled. "Yes?"  

"When will you be back?" I asked. "A few more days babe." He replied, smirking. 

I sighed, walked back to the crib, picked up Jeremy, and walked back to the window. 

"Wanna meet two people Devin?" I asked smiling. 

He nodded his head, "Hell yes." He smirked. 

I smiled evilly, "Then come up here."  

He shook his head but walked around the building anyway. 

I put both boys laying on the bed and smiled. They were so adorable. I played with both of them by letting them grab my fingers and even letting Tucker get a hold of my hair. 

"You little shit." I said laughing and pulling my hair away.  

I smiled when I heard a deep chuckle from behind me. I turned around and faced a smiling Devin. 

I smiled and ran at him. He opened his arms and picked me up, laughing. I buried my face in his neck and started crying. He began to rub my back and when I looked at him, he kissed me. After a few seconds, he set me down on my feet. I smiled, grabbed his hand, and pulled him over to my bed.  

We stood there looking down at both the boys then I looked at Devin and smiled.  

He leaned over and picked up Tucker. "Who is this little guy?"  

I picked up Jeremy so he wouldn't feel lonely and smiled when he laid his little head on my chest. "That's Tucker Adam Her and this one is Jeremy Allen Her." I said, kissing both of their heads.