Chapter 10

“Devin put the dress back!” I yelled running after Devin.

“No if you like the dress I’m going buy it for you!” Devin was running to a cashier with a dress in his arms.

I simple said the dress was pretty and he decided the I needed to have it. I refused and he took it from the rack and ran off with it. It’s purple with a black spider webs on it. He agreed and said it would look pretty on me.

“ Devin please!” I yelled running to him as he pulled out his wallet.

“Emily please let me get it for you.” Devin pleaded.

“Okay.” I said walking to a bench near by.

Me and the guys were at the mall and Derek and the others went to a video game store while Devin and I went to so stores he wanted to go to and then we went to a 80’s store, which is the store we found the dress in.

“Come on Emily. Let’s go find the guys.” Devin held his hand out to help me stand and we walked out hand in hand. The only odd thing is Devin is carrying a big black dress bag.

“Devin how am I going to survive with you being so wonderful and caring all the time?” I asked once we were walking into the video game store.

“I guess you won’t, cause I will not stop buying you things until you have everything you want.” Devin smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

“Fine. Don’t blame me when you become broke and homeless. I will take your money and make a run for the hills!” I ran towards the guys when I saw them and Devin was behind me running.

“Kellie won’t kiss my friend Cassandra, Jessica won’t play ball, Mandy won’t share her friend Miranda, doesn’t anybody live at all. Amanda won’t leave me empty handed, got her number from the bathroom stall. Brandi just brought way to much baggage, and that shit just gets old. But I got a girl who can put on a show, a dollar decides how far you can you go. And her hands wrap around that pole, she licks those lips and off we go. She takes it off nice and slow cause that’s porn star dancing’” Devin sang to porn star dancing by My darkest days. Ryan’s drumming against the back of the passenger seat. Derek is pretending to play a guitar. Nate is shaking his head and Dj is ‘rocking out’ to the little thing the guys are doing. I’m just sitting in the passenger sit, holding Devin’s hand. Some how Devin got one of the school vans and convinced the teachers to let him drive it back to school. Devin and the guys wanted to make a video when we got back because people in the mall kept stopping us and saying things like when you going to upload video? Or did you know the school you compete with about videos made another video? So that got the guys pissed and I hate it when the guys are pissed. It makes them seem like they’re girls on their period.

When we got to the school, Derek threw me over his shoulder and all of us ran to my room. Devin ran for my laptop, that was laying on my bed, and looked up the video.

“Damn it! Every one of those people today were right. This stupid fuckers did make video!” Devin turned and looked at the guys. When his eyes met mine, his cold hard stare turned soft. “Any idea’s Em?”

“We could make a haunted house since it’s close to Halloween. See how many guys we can scare. Even ask some of them to dress up like girls and freak guys out. Ask around, see who would do it.”

“You are a freaking genius Em and I love you for that.” Devin walked to stand in front of me and kissed my forehead.

I woke up to pounding on my door causing my head to start pounding.

“Gosh damn it! Stop with the pounding you fucking retard!” I yelled at the door and who ever was on the other side giving me a headache.

“Emily open the god damn door!” Dj yelled from the other side of the door.