Chapter 5

After lunch I had no more classes so I went to the library. The guys had classes still so I went by my self. I started reading book about a girl who got her heart broken by her boyfriend. She ended up with her ex’s best friend in the end. I finished the book when I got a text from an unknown number. The text said ‘ What you doin?’ , and in response I sent ‘who is this?’ A couple minutes went by and I got another text, ‘Devin. I’m in physical science and bored as hell.’.

Oh so it was Devin. I saved his number into my contacts and replied with ‘Doesn’t my mom teacher that class?’

‘Yeah and she is having a hard time explaining the male body. The guys already got on to some guys for giving her a hard time.’

‘Shouldn’t a male teacher be doing that? Not a woman.’

‘Yeah but no one wanted to take over the physical science so your mom did. Class is almost over, where are you?’

‘The library. Why?’As I sent the text, the bell rang and I jumped out of the chair a little. The librarian laughed quietly at me.

‘okay’

Was all I got back. I didn’t even bother with a reply. I got up and put the book back from where I got it and walked to the computers. I checked my email and saw an email from Faith asking how is school and telling me she misses me with like a million explanation marks. I replied with telling her about everything. By the time I was done typing her a email it was more of an essay then an email. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that someone sat done beside me. I turned to see who it was and jumped ten feet in the air mentally. Devin and the guys where in the computers next to me and they were all typing like maniacs. Devin looked at me and smiled. All of them smiled at me and frankly it scared me.

“What are you guys doing here?”

“Well we don’t like our new buddy being all alone with a bunch of guys and we were bored in class and decided to ditch. Your mom had a blast trying to teach a bunch of teenage guys.” Devin looked at me and frowned “Don’t worry. We’ll keep guys in check and it makes you look not so pretty.”

“Well gee thanks.” I said sarcastically. I got up and started walking to the door when I heard footsteps right behind me.

“Hey where you going?” D.J. jumped in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders. “You can’t just leave us after we ditched class for you. Where ever you’re going take us will you.” He pouted and made the most adorable puppy dog face ever.

“Fine but if you come someone has to give me a piggy back ride there.” I smiled and to my surprise Derek walked up to me a told me to get on his back.

We ran all the way to my mom’s class room and we walked in without knocking. She was staring at all the boys trying not to laugh. I pointed to my mom and Derek walked over to her and put me down right in front of her. I started waving my hand in her face and she grabbed it before I could keep doing it.

“What are you guys doing here?”

“Well Devin told me you had trouble with your last class I thought I could try and help you with this class.” I smiled at her and I swear I saw amusement in her eyes.

“Really?” She asked looking from Devin to me and then to her class.

“Yeah.” I grabbed her hand and walked her to a desk and pushed her in the seat. I walked back to the blackboard and turned to face the class and saw the guys in desks watching me. I smiled and looked at everyone. “If any of you even try to make a stupid remark I will slap you with the stapler.”

~~~At Emily’s dorm~~~

I was sitting on my bed doing my science homework. Devin was beside me doing physical science, which was weird cause he asked me all the questions and I knew the answers so really I did his and my homework. Ryan was on the floor in front of me and drawing a picture from his art class, he had to draw the thing that meant the most to him and turn it in before Christmas break. Derek was sitting in my desk chair spinning in circles in front of the door and he kept hitting his legs against the door. Nate was on the couch reading a book for English and then he has to write a report about the book but before he can realize I have the same book on my shelf I grab it and throw it under my bed. D.J. was sitting behind me and playing with my hair. Ten minutes later I get up and grabbed everyone’s homework out of their hands and set it all on my desk.

“We need to do something fun. Like play cards or something.” I looked at the guys and they all had the same type of smile on their faces.

“We could play our version of gold fish, but someone would have to get the cards from our room.” Devin was looking at me and I swore I was going to regret this.

“I’ll go get the stuff.” Derek got up and walked out the door. He came back minutes later with a brown bag and set in on the floor.

“Ok, first we need to make a circle.” We did as Devin said and he started pulling shot glasses from the bag. After the shot glasses were three bottles of vodka. Then he pulled cards out and started passing out five cards to everyone. “Okay Emily. This is strip gold fish. Instead of just drawing a card when someone says gold fish you have to either take a shot of vodka or take something off and put in the brown bag. The last person with something still on wins and they get to take the bag of clothes away and we have to go to our dorm naked to get dress. Got it?” He looked at me with a smirk on as if challenging me.

“Got it.”

“Derek, start the game.” Devin was looking at me but was talking to Derek.

“Ryan any three?”

“Nope.” Derek looked at me and pulled his shirt off. Holy shoes! He has a six pack! I just stared and almost drooled until he threw his shirt at me.

“Nate, got a four?”

“No.” Ryan lost his shirt. Another six pack.

“Devin, any twos?”

“Gold fish.” Nate lost his shirt. Another six pack.

“D.J. you got any threes?”

“Nope.” He said popping the p. Devin lost his shirt and he also had a six pack.

“Emily, do you have an ace?”

I looked down at my cards and shook my head. He lost he’s shirt. Hiding was another six pack. “Derek, got a four?”

“Sadly girly, no fours.” The guys looked at me waiting for me to do something. I reached down and pulled my shirt off over my head. I looked at the guys and saw them staring a my chest. I looked down and realized I had on a black lacey bra on. Oops.

~~2 hours later~~

All the guys were in their boxers and I was in my bra and panties. Devin had seven shots, Derek had eight, D.J. had six, Nate had seven, Ryan had six, and I had ten trying not to lose my bra and panties. I looked down at my cards and counted my cards. Thirteen cards. I turned to Derek and saw him smile. “Derek do you have a one?” He looked down at his cards and frowned handing me a one. Derek ended up losing his boxers and so did everyone else, leaving me and Devin. I looked down at my cards. I had every card except a three and five.

“Emily do you got a three?” I looked up and smiled, we were out of vodka leaving him with the only option. He had to take off his boxers. He took the off and put them in the bag. I smiled and looked at the naked guys sitting on my couch and smiled. I won, and I was only wearing my bra and panties. I grabbed the bag and walked to my closet. I put on a shirt and short-shorts and slipped on my vans. I walked out and saw the guys standing up ready to walk the walk of shame. After an hour into the game the guys decide to make the losers walk naked across the grounds to my mom’s house to go with her to the dining room. We started walking down the halls and every guy stopped and watched us walk by. We where ten feet away from my mom’s house when Devin grabbed me and started running the last ten feet with the rest of the guys right behind him. We walked in and my mom was sitting on the couch and she turned to find her daughter being carried by her naked friend and the rest. We just stared and she stared laughing like crazy.