Chapter 4

I woke up to knocking on my door. I sat up to see Devin get the door. I looked around and realized I was in my bed instead of on the couch. Devin was talking to someone in the hallway but I didn’t know who cause he shut the door behind him. I started to think about what happened last night. I remember talking all night and I remember falling asleep but that was on the couch. I guess I don’t remember going to my bed. After twenty minutes I decided to take a shower since class started in three hours, and I need to go see my mom. I walked to my stuff that’s still in the boxes and found my ipod and the speakers. I turned on Gorgeous Nightmare by Escape the Fate and started dancing in my shorts and baggy shirt. When I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my body and realized I forgot to bring clothes with me. I walked to my closet and grab a shirt and shorts. I turned around to go to the bathroom and get change when I saw that I wasn’t alone. Sitting on my couch was all five of the guys sitting there either trying not to laugh or looking shocked. I just shock my head and continued walking to the bathroom. When I was dressed I walked out of the bathroom and straight to my door grabbing my keys on the way. I continued to walk down the hall and down the stairs when the boys caught up to me. We just kept walking until we got to my mom’s house. I walked and they just stood there. I looked at them and they finally came in.

“Mom!” I yelled while walking around her house when I found her in the kitchen.

“How did you know I’m cooking breakfast?” She asked with out even looking at me.

“Easy. Breakfast senses. Anyway can you cook about five times more of that?”

“Sure but why?”

“I brought some…”

“Friends?”

“Sure you can say that.”

“Well were are they?”

“D.J.!” I yelled and he came running like a puppy. Literally he was on his hands and knees. “Okay. Hey where are the guys?” I asked looking down at him.

“In the living room. Derek pushed Ryan and they started a fight, so I crawled out of it.”

“Well go tell them to get in here.” He got off his hands and knees and left the kitchen. Three minutes later he came back with the guys and Derek and Nate had a bloody lip and Ryan had a black eye forming. I just shook my head and looked at my mom.

“Mom this Devin, D.J., Ryan, Derek, and Nate.” I pointed at them when I said their name and they just waved except D.J. he ran to my mom and hugged her.

“Glad to meet you Ma’am. For a science teacher you’re pretty hot.” He stopped hugging my mom and smiled really big.

“Why thank you. That’s nice to hear.”

“Oh my god! I don’t want a seventeen year old dad!” I yelled looking at my mom like she was crazy. D.J. just looked at me weird.

“How’d you know I’m seventeen?”

“I took you student id card. I took all of your id cards.” I smiled and pulled all five student id cards out of my pocket and fanned my self with them. They all just looked at me, feeling their pockets. Looking for their id cards I’m guessing.

“How?” They reached for their cards and I gave them to them.

“After you left last night. Some how all of you cards where laying on the couch and they said you all are seventeen.”

“I told you dad not to teach you that tricks like that.”

“I didn’t use the trick. They were laying on my couch.” I said trying to defend my self. When I turned six my dad thought me how to pick peoples pockets and they not even notice. I got really good at it really fast. After dad died I picked peoples pockets and I would go after them saying they dropped it or something like that.

“Oh okay.” She just smiled and went back to cooking breakfast.

Once we where finished with breakfast we went back to the dorm rooms and changed into our uniforms. Right now we’re in third hour which is history with Mr. Vans. We were talking about some war that happened like a hundred years ago. Once history was over, we started heading towards science with my mom. I had to call her Ms. Giles instead of mom.

“Ok class today you can do homework from any of your classes since I’m still trying to plan a lesson schedule.”

“Can we go to the library or to the courtyard?” Someone asked from the back.

“I’m afraid not. If you guys, and girl, can talk quietly you can talk or draw or whatever as long as it’s in this class room.” She looked t all of us and smiled then went back to planning a schedule. I spent the hour and half drawing something. When I draw I just draw until I finish the picture. About fifteen minutes before the bell rang D.J. looked over my shoulder, since he sits behind me, and looked at my picture.

“Is that a skateboard design?” He turned his head and looked at me.

“I guess so.” I said a little confused about what I drawled.

“It looks really cool. If you want I can make you a skateboard wit that design.” I looked at him a little taken back cause no ones ever asked to do something for me, it was always the other way around.

“Sure.” I smiled at him and he smiled back.