Prologue: BFL History

Author's note: This is non-canon with my other crossovers, so please don't ask me if this takes place after one of my fanfics! All rights go to Dreamworks, O Entertainment, Disney Television Animation, Funimation, Cartoon Network Studios, Nickelodeon and Omation.

In 1920, there was once a small Texas town called Meadowbrook, and with the Roarin' Twenties starting, things were great. Meadowbrook enjoyed the Roaring Twenties, the town was living it up like there was no tomorrow, living a happy life.

Bearquarter Pictures and proudly presents... But when the Great Depression took America by storm, things were not great. Millions lost jobs, hundreds died of starvation or suicide. But once WWII started, many got jobs and were able to pay their debts, and Meadowbrook started to take a turn for the best. In the 50's, the baby boom happened, and Meadowbrook couldn't be more populated than ever.

A Luigidollar2002 Production

But before the depression, during the 20's, a group of elementary school students started an after school program called, "The Backyard Football League". At first, the School staff thought it would be a failure. But to everyone's surprise, it became a success in the school district within 1 week, garnering millions of school students to play in the football games. Each season consists of 9 games, and had 1 championship game, where 2 of the best teams in the school district would go up against each other at a high school stadium for the championship, however, some students seemed this was unfair, so after a summer of vacation in 1941 and thought, the district decided to have playoffs, which would consisted of 4 games, a 1st round, 2nd round, quarterfinal, and semifinal. The winners of the 2 semifinal games will go head to head in the championship game. And the BFL increased in popularity and by numbers in the 1950's as well. The BFL ended up being broadcasted on Texas TV sometimes, due to the popularity of the BFL season and championship glory.

A Bearquarter2008 Film

However, for a Meadowbrook school, the experience of being a champion never came to be, and that school went by the name of Bradley Elementary. From 1925 in their inaugural season to the 1950 season, the Bradley Tigers had a losing season every year, with a record of 92-130-3 in their overall franchise, but in the 25th anniversary season, the team managed to get a 8-1 season, and go to the championship game, only to come short and lose 9-14. Since then, the school's BFL team has been mediocre, making the playoffs every 6 seasons, mostly being a 1 and done team. But 1997 could be different for the 1997 team, a team that would have a great friendship together.

Gameday.

Author's note: Be sure to be ready, because we get to see the Bradley Tigers and their players! And Sherman Peabody(From Dreamworks' Mr. Peabody and Sherman)and Kid Trunks(From DBZ)will be friends with each other throughout the season. But what happens when Penny starts to have a crush on Kid Trunks? Will it put pressure on the 2 boys? And what will our players do to make sure they have a good friendship? All this and more on this Fanfic, Gameday!