Chapter 11: Surprise!

Author's note: When we last saw our students, they were in a pranking war with the Willis Tomahawks and all but Charlie Brown and Sherman decided to stoop to their level before being talked out of it by Sherman and Charlie Brown.

Later that afternoon, the Tigers just ended practice, and it got most of their anger they had about getting silent indoor recess for 2 weeks until the big rivalry week, and all you can do for "Silent Indoor Recess" is sit in your desk and wait for it to be over. You can't read, play games, do homework or anything. And before practice, the Tigers still had to practice wearing their casual clothes due to the pranks that Willis elementary pulled on them, and due to the fight in the cafeteria, they had to run 10 laps around the school, no water, and after the run, they finally got their water break.

In the Tiger locker room, they were smiling due to the fact that they're practicing like champions.

Phineas then said, "So it's settled, you and the others are gonna meet me at the go-cart place after this?"

"Yeah, man! It's gonna be awesome!" Gerald then said, excitedly.

"Wait, bros! Why am I smellin' urine?" Irwin asked, confused, the others started to take notice, and Phineas turned to his locker and knew that the urine scent was coming from hislocker, indicating that someone urinated on his shirt as a prank.

"Oh, no they didn't!" Rallo then said.

"Yeah, they did." Phineas angrily played, and then he walked out of the locker room, prompting the teammates to cheer him on.

Phineas and the Tiger players entered the gymnasium and saw the Tomahawks practicing in the gym.

"Hey!" Phineas shouted, getting the rival team's attention. "Who's the hero?"

They all jokingly smiled, and Wallabe said, "We got a football team conditioning here, son. Go home."

"Sorry, man, I just couldn't hold it!" Nigel Uno jokingly said.

Phineas glared at the rival player, this prank war was getting way out of hand.

"Hey, what are you waiting for, mate? Shouldn't you be somewhere else?" Wallabe asked.

Phineas ignored Wallabe then continued to glare at Nigel, and Nigel tauntingly said, "What are you gonna do about it, tough guy?"

"You need to go cool off!" Wallabe then said, sternly.

Phineas couldn't care any less about what Wallabe was saying and threw his pranked pants on the ground and grabbed Nigel Uno and the 2 started to wrestle with each other.

Wallabe then angrily tried to break it up, and then he managed to break up the fight and throw Phineas to the ground in an enraged manner.

"Don't you ever lay a finger on one of my teammates that way again! You got me?!" Wallabe shouted at a shocked Phineas, this prompted Sherman to run up to Wallabe and grab him by the shirt and shove him to the nearest wall.

Sherman angrily gritted his teeth and said with all the fury he had in the world, "If you ever, and I mean EVER, hurt one of my players again, you will not play another football game as you live, and after that, I will kick your butt six ways from Sunday, GOT IT?!"

One of the players chuckled, and once Sherman glared at them, the laughing stopped.

"Shut up. Get your stuff and get out of this school." Sherman said, gritting his teeth, prompting the teammates to leave the school, Sherman fallowed.

5th Grade classroom, 6PM

Wallabe was on the phone with someone, and from the looks of it, he seemed worried and exausted.