Chapter 1

It was a simple patrol down the zones, occasionally crossing a fellow Killjoy. That's until we saw the specs of white vehicles racing toward us. I glanced side ways to my team.

Dark Princess had her light purple hair in a ponytail, a few strands managing to escape their hold. A red mask was on her face, concealing her identity from those who were unknown. Her skinny red jeans were a huge contrast against her hair, along with a black shirt she was wearing. Her red and purple leather jacket, with music notes symbols and a dreamcatcher in the back, was hanging from her hand. She flashed me a scared look.

Next, I glanced at Cherry Bomb. Her red hair was flowing in the wind, her ray gun out and ready to aim a shot that won't be missed. She chewed on her bubble gum and popped it before giving me a wink. Her long legs were covered by her skinny gray jeans along with her red jacket that had a bomb at the back. "Better get ready for a fight, girls," Cherry announced with a slight smirk before pulling her bandana over her face. She was always full of life when it came to taking down dracs.

The taller killjoy behind her, Toxic Moon, shook her head at the spontaneous girl. Toxic had silver hair that flew in the wind. She was wearing black shorts with white tights underneath and a gray shirt. It made her gray eyes stand out even more. She pulled down her mask, decorated with gray rhinestones and purple crescent moons. She nodded with a determined look.

Lastly, there was me, Black Dynamite, the leader of the group. I pushed my black and red hair out of the way and stood in front of my fellow friends. I was wearing a dark red skirt with mesh tights on my legs. My shirt was ripped in half so I could survive the heat the sun beat us with. I pulled my black jacket tighter to my body and the pulled down my black face mask.

"Let's kick some ass," I boldly told them. I bent over and laced my ankle boots tightly before pulling my ray gun out. I had customized it so it was black with red flames going through it.

"Dynamite, there's too many," Toxic remarked with a weary voice. She was always the most cautious one out of the group.

"There's never too many for the Unwanted Killjoys," Cherry shouted with glee.

"Stay close, girls," I warned. Toxic was right; there were too many. Five cars pulled up down the hill we were on top of. At least 27 draculoids jumped out of the light car.

"In the name of Better Living Industries, surrender Killjoys!" one of them shouted. "Korse is willing to forgive you in return of answers."

"Kiss my ass!" Princess spat. The dracs pointed their guns steadily at us. I shot the one speaking in the head and that's when the battle began. I slowly made it downhill as I killed the others. I ducked when three rounds of bullets came my way. I shot them twice before proceeding downhill.

"Toxic, look out!" I shouted. I shot the drac behind its head when it got too close to her. She flashed me a satisfied grin before continuing the fight. It seemed the dracs were stronger than usual. My gun was kicked out of my hand and I stumbled backward. "Princess, radio for help!" I reached down to my boot and pulled out my spare gun. Always have a backup plan. I shot the guy in the groin before shooting him in the heart. I saw my team surrounded by the dracs. They pushed me backward and soon, I joined my team. Our backs were pressed together, yet we still kept our guns positioned in front of us. We have taken more than half the dracs, and we weren't giving up without a fight.

"Under the name of Better Living Industries, surrender Killjoys!" they all said in sync.

"Suck my dick!" Cherry shouted.

"Failure to resign under our order will result in immediate extermination," they kept speaking.

"Over my dead body," I hissed and started shooting. The battle continued and I was shot in the leg. I hissed in pain and fell, but kept shooting.