Chapter 9- Size Difference

So I feel like shit for not updating for over a week but I just thought 'get this senior and graduation crap outta the way first' so here it is! Many of you are asking about 'Back to the Beginning' and I am going to update it soon :)

Emma's p.o.v.

It was like two reflexes. The second after his lips met mine, my fist met his jaw. "WHAT THE HELL?!" We both screamed. "You punched my jaw!" He complained. "You kissed me when you have a soon to be fiancé!"

"Technically called a girlfriend." He corrects me. "Still. It sounds worst when I say soon to be fiancé!" My head feels light and I quickly run for the loo where I threw up my guts out. "Emma!" You there?!" He calls from outside. I don't answer but by the time I'm done, I was able to only crawl out of the stall.

"What are you doing on the floor?" I look up to see the curly haired dude... "Emma, you're very pale." I shook my head and tried to stand up. "C'mon. Give me your address. I'm taking you home." He said right after everything turned black.

Harry's p.o.v.

Great. Now she fainted. Do I call an ambulance? I don't think that she'd need to and yet she has never told me her address. "Tell Mark that I'll be back in about an hour." I tell Krissy.

Look. As much as it looks like that I might be hanging onto Emma, I feel that I really don't... Not really. I kiss her and she punches my jaw. Speaking of, I need ice on this. She hurls and she passes out. Good job Harry.

I set her in my car in the back seat so no one can see her and drive off to my hotel.

}}}}}}}}}}i{{{{{{{{{{

It started pouring by the time I was carrying Emma towards the hotel from the parking lot. I quietly lay her down on Louis' bed. I mean.. what would happen if Anna came in and saw? Everyone was gone and I quickly got some ice for my jaw. Stupid weather. You just had to rain.

I took off my sweater and dabbed Emma's soaked face and neck and took off her hoodie and sweatpants (no perverted thoughts please). My hands caught ahold of some of my dry sweats and a tshirt and dressed her before drying myself. I mentally cursed myself for getting my new leather jacket wet with the gross rain and started to shake it dry.

The ring box popped out of the pocket and landed onto the floor. My legs decided that this would be the perfect time to feel uncomfortable in my wet jeans. I quickly set the box right next to Emma on the nightstand before running to shower.

Emma's p.o.v.

I suddenly woke up to an unfamiliar room. It smelled like a men's room and was dark. Where was I? The door suddenly flies open and Louis comes walking in. He obviously doesn't see me because he then dived into the same bed as me. "Shit, Harry get out of my bed and stay in yours." He murmurs and sniffs my hair. "Using head and shoulders again Haz? Now c'mon and get out of my bed! I'm serious about this and-"

"Louis?" Harry comes out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. An ear piercing scream rings into my ear causing me to scream and to fall off the bed. "Oh shit! Emma!" Harry turns on a table lamp which causes me to scream again. "HOLY SHIT LOUIS! WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!" I cover my eyes.

Two warm and familiar arms carry me before setting me down into another bed. "Louis, put some clothes on! Boxers at least! You remember Paul's rules. What if fans break in here! You want the world to see your seven inch-"

"SHADDAP!! I DON'T WANNA KNOW!! I should leave." I scream. "Well it's late anyways. Stay." Harry sighs. "I have to go back to the studio and-"

"WHICH ONE OF YOU BASTARDS CHANGED ME?! AND I THINK I KNOW!" I gesture at my clothes. "I did." Harry admitted. "You were uncomfortable in your wet clothes so I decided to change you into my dry clothes." I huffed my breath.

"So anyways, I gotta go. Be back in two hours." He squeezes my hand and kisses Louis' hair before leaving. "What are you looking at?" I frowned at Louis.

"Nothing... I was just expecting you to say something.."

"Say what?"

"I dunno. Something like 'OH MERH GOSH!!! LARRY MOMENT!!!"

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Oh.. Cause that's what Anna did and ya know..." I shrugged. "Why can't bros be bros without people calling them gay?"

"My point exactly." Louis smiles and gestures at the ring box. "Dare you to try it on." I smiled. "Why?"

"Cause I'll give you twenty pounds."

"Good enough." I slide the ring into my middle finger and it fits perfectly.

"That's weird..." Louis takes off the ring and examines it. "No offense to you but you have chubbier fingers than Anna. That stupid violin player." (A/N: no offense to whoever does play the violin)

"Anna would never fit this... Probably on her thumb... But why would he get her an engagement ring that would only fit her thumb?"

••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••

More mystery!!! I'm probably gonna update "Back to the beginning later on but vote up!!

Much love

xoxo