Chapter 20- Loosing the World

Emma's p.o.v.

"Mom! I'm off to that job interview! I'll be home around six!" I walked out the door before my mom could say anything. It's been four months since the incident with Anna. and I'm glad that she was nowhere near me.

I have no idea why but I wasn't allowed to tour with One Direction after. Maybe it was because I broke my arm, my legs, and cracked my skull. Yeah that took a good two to three months to all heal. I've tried reapplying to be One Direction's photographer again, but they probably already have a photographer so that's it.

Today would be different. I'm going to a job interview for the new photographer for American Eagle.

"Ms. Hathaway? Mr. Connor is waiting." An old secretary smiled at me revealing the crinkles by her eyes.

"Oh! Aren't you here for the open space for the model? I told Bethany to send in Ms. Hathaway." The man smiled. "I'm Emma. Emma Hathaway." I put on a fake smile. Really? I didn't even get the job yet and the dude's all like 'Aren't you here for the open space for the model?'

Trust me. I'm hard to flatter. "Right. I looked through your résumé and I have to say you've been through a lot of jobs." I nodded. "And why is that?"

"I'm a traveler." I admit. "So if I give you the job, would you quit in.. I don't know a month?"

"I don't think I will. New York is my home. I'm not going anywhere soon."

"Okay. So past experiences. You were the photographer for Tokidoki in Japan, yes?" I nodded.

"Oh. And you were the photographer for One Direction. And you quit because..?"

Just read my background, dude. "I was in a serious injury and took about three months to recover."

"And do you put your love life in front of your work?" What kind of question is that?!

"No."

"Alright. When is the latest time that you're willing to work?"

"I think that I can handle anytime."

"You think?"

"I'm quite sure, sir." I rephrased myself.

"Okay. Thank you, Ms. Hathaway for your time." He dismissed me. Damn. If he was gonna be the boss of me, I'd not even take this job if I get it.

Harry's p.o.v.

"Harry! Get your arse over here!" Shay sighs and tugs me in front of the tele. "What did I say about getting drunk and getting cozy with those sluts? Now the whole world thinks that you slept with one of them!"

"I didn't, Shay! I took a cab back! Now stop being such a mum!" I took an Advil. "Harry... Are you okay?" I nodded. "why wouldn't I be?"

"Hmm? I don't know. because you just took an Advil two minutes ago and you just took another one now?"

"Well I have a lot on my mind right now." I shrugged and kept my head down. "This is about Emma! OH MY GOSH HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS?!"

I bit my lip. "I don't want to talk about it, Shay."

"But c'mon! all of us have been in contact with her for the past four months except you!"

"That's easy for you to say. She thinks that I'm fuckin Anna every time she looks at me."

"So why don't you just call her? or text her? she doesn't need to see your face for that, right?"

I shook my head. "listening to her voice makes me want to see her face. The best thing for the both of us is the not see each other or talk or communicate."

"You mean it's the best thing for you. Harry, I know you. You aren't afraid of bothering her. you are afraid of being rejected and called 'Anna'."

I buried my face in my hands. "She wants to talk to you. She's been asking about you. She's been wondering why you ignored her calls and texts."

"But you don't get it, Shay. This is the third fuckin time she left. The third."

"Look, Harry. I may not know what it's like to loose someone three times, but I know what it's like to love someone. It's like anything else doesn't matter and you are so focused on this one person, that this one person becomes your world. So I may not get what it's like to loose the love of my life, but I know what it's like to be rejected from that one person. Its like getting rejected from the world."

And I couldn't believe what I didn't next. Out of all of the things I could've done, I did this. I, Harry Styles did something that I never thought that I would do.

I sobbed.

I curled up in a ball on the floor and cried. "Harry! I'm so sorry! damn me and my poetic language! I'm so so so so sorry!" Shay rubs my back. "Harry! what are you doing on the fl- ohhh." Niall sighs and drags me back to bed. "Harry! Lad! Listen to me!" he grabs my shoulders.

"You may have lost her three times, but you will get her back three times as well. Do you get what I'm saying?" I shook my head.

"Think of it this way. You lost her. You got her back. You lost her. And you got her back. Now you lost her."

"Niall, how is this suppose to be helping? it just shows how much of a failu-"

"If you counted it, you lost her three times. and you got her back twice. Harry, I may not make sense to you right now, but if you could get her back the other two times, you could get her back this time! And this time, you're gonna keep her."

"Niall?"

"Hmm?"

"That was deep, man. What you said about loosing her three times and getting her back three times? Deep."

He chuckled.

"Well the boys are going to McDonalds if you want anything. But I have to go make Shay stop crying. Do you want anything?" I shook my head.

"Hey. don't forget what I said." he reminds me. "Yeah. Niall?" I smirk. "Shay's rubbing off on you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. Sooooo.

I watched the movie.
And
I got the perfume.

Thats why it took me like a week to update. I fangirled for like 3 days on the perfume and 4 days on the movie. Problem? When I was watching the movie, they all looked so 3D that I once put my hand up to see if Louis' hair was really there. I got disappointed.

Another disappointment was that the theatre didn't smell like 'Our Moment'. Really?! You only had one job, people.

Last disappointment was that literally 6/7 of the theatre were either children or their parents. I'm not saying that I didn't like the fact there were little kids there but when there were parts when you were suppose to laugh, they probably didn't get it. And it must've been awkward for their parents to see the boys shirtless and they probably thought '....So this is my child's idol.' And I can't even get started on the two children behind me. they were constantly going like 'I'm gonna marry Harry one day..." You guys are about nine! And at the end of the movie, they were all 'I didn't get this movie. blah blah blah. Liam has a dog?'

So basically, I got pissed at the little kids.

Don't judge -.-

And in somebody's words (you know who you are) said that 'Our Moment was basically like my liquid cocaine because apparently it looked like I was sniffing weed in that video I posted on my Facebook.

:) okay then

Kays sorry for my rant.

Much love

xoxo