Chapter 22- Try Hard

Harry's p.o.v.

The moment I saw light, I instantly let out a hiss in pain. Where was I? "Harry! Wake up! You need Advil." 

"Wheres Emma?" I groaned at the bright light of the flat. Or hotel room.

"I sent her home. She should know better to kick a baby-making machine."

"Don't let Shay hear that or you'll need some Advil too."

I quickly popped an Advil into my mouth with some water. "Does she still think...?" I closed my eyes waiting for the answer. "... Yes." I squeezed my eyes closed to prevent any tears from rolling out of my eyes. "Don't give up now, Harry. She'll remember you. She-"

"HARRY IS AWAKE?!!" 

"WHERE IS HE??!!"

"WHERE ARE YOU, HAROLD?! I WANNA TEASE YOU FOR GETTING KICKED IN THE- oh here you are." Louis smiles. "You shouldve seen his face when Niall called and said 'Harry passed out after Emma kicked him in the balls.' We were in the middle of a date at the movies watching Smurfs 2 and he pushes me out of the cinema to the car." Elanor laughs.

"Don't feel bad, Hawwy! On a scale of one to ten, how much did it hurt when she kicked your baby-making mach- AAHHH!!"

Eleanor jumps on his back and starts punching his chest.

"CALL YOUR BALLS A BABY MAKING MACHINE AGAIN AND I'LL END YOU!!! DO YOU GUYS HAVE PERIODS?! NO!!! DO YOU GUYS EVER GO INTO LABOR?! NO!! NOW GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH!!!" 

"B-B-But-"

"SAY ONE MORE THING AND ILL TELL THEM ABOUT THE TIME YOU-"

"ELEANOR!" Louis whines

"HMM. SAY SOMETHING? OKAY SO IT WAS TWO YEARS AGO AND LOUIS SAID THAT HE-"

"FINE! IM GOING!!!"

El smiles in victory and slaps his arse before he left the room. "And don't forget to add extra cream cheese with the lettuce!" she hollers again. "How can you eat that?" I made a face. "It tastes good, eventually." I stumble out of my bed and grabbed my cellphone. 

"Hello?"

"I-..." What do I say? Oh hey, Emma. Its me, Harry. The guy that you just knocked out by kicking his balls?

"Hello?"

I stayed silent. 

"Ugh. Stupid people." and the line goes dead.

"I'm going to go back there tomorrow." I confirm. "Harry. I know that you shouldn't give up but do you really think that you can get her to remember you in two days? Cause after that, we're gonna go to LA." Niall frown.

"There's still after that. There's still Chris and Tom's wedding in two weeks."

Emma's p,o,v.

"Okay. So roses work. Lavender would look beautiful too. I snapped my camera while my assistant, Mandy sprinkled some lavender petals over the lovely couple. "Okay so we're done with the classic bride and groom shots. Now for the 60's and 70's shots. Go get changed!" I ushered them out of my studio. "Thanks again, Emma. I know that it is hard convincing your boss to give us a few hours." Chris smiles. 

"Well you're Chris. Chris has to have the best." I smiled and sat on a stool while she went behind the curtain to change. "Why the 60''s and 70's?" I smirked. "Cause thats when the best musical movies came out and all! Like The West Side Story! Or Grease! In the after party, we're all gonna be wearing cropped shirts, laceups, frilly skirts and have button earrings and retro 60′s hair!"