Chapter 17- Two Big News

~1 week later~

Emma's p.o.v.

"What should we do for the remaining five days in New York?" Louis sighed and jumped into bed.

"Well I've had a cold ever since last week so I don't know." Harry sighs. Oops.

"I say that we should go to another bar and-"

"C'mon Niall really?"

"Well I'm all booked for today and tomorrow. I'm meeting with Chris and Tom today. I'm visiting my parents tomorrow."

"Who's Tom and Chris?"

"Remember? My friends?" How do I explain it to Harry without-

"The dude who calls me his bitch and-"

"He's an arse."

"Yeah well I'm hanging with them today whether you like it or not."

From: Chris :D

We're here!

To: Chris :D

Coming!

"Yep so I'm going to some brunch with them and then Coney Island!"

I quickly slipped on my purple Steve Madden combat boots, grabbed my bag and left.

37-37-37-37-37-37-37-37 (A/N: hahaha^^)

"Where's Harry?" Was the first thing Chris says to me after a year of not seeing each other. "What?"

"Gosh we're going to brunch! Go back up to your room and get your lovely boyfriend!"

Oh... So they never knew that we broke up. I quickly went back upstairs and went to his hotel room. "Harry? Harry!"

"What?"

Dang.

Don't look.

Don't look.

Too late.

He had only a towel around his waist. And his torso was dripping with water. "I need you to come with me." I blurt out.

"Like the view?" He smiled. "Hahaha no. Chris and Tom still think that we're dating and I need you to come with us for brunch... and then to Coney Island."

He chuckled. "Then just tell them that we broke up, dang."

"But they're like parents. They'll all be like 'Why did you break up? Aww it's so sad.' And then they'll treat me too sweet and buy me candy and everything and pity me! Ew! Please! Please! Pwease?"

"Fine. But on one condition." He steps closer and puts his lips about an inch from my ear. "When we come back, you're gonna have to finish singing that song for me."

Oh no.

No.

No.

"What song?" i asked innocently. "Oh you forgot? how did it go again? 'The best thing about tonights that we're not fighting.'" he sang. I don't know how long I stood there with wide eyes whilst Harry changed but my phone pulled me out of my trance.

From: Chris :D

Stop screwing each other up there and come down already! Damn.

To: Chris :D

Sorry! Harry is taking forever!

"Ready to go?"

He was in a grey beanie with a white sweater along with his black skinny jeans and brown boots. "Since when were you into white sweaters like that?" I teased.