Chapter 19- Remember Me

~WARNING: there's a more constant use of foul language in this chapter~

Harry's p.o.v.

I stood in front of the grave not knowing what to say. What should I say? "I don't even know why I'm here to be honest.... I shouldn't be here. but I have to say it. You made me feel like I was the luckiest man in the world."

A small gust of wind blows messing my hair. "You made me feel like there was nothing else besides happiness and love." A few teardrops escape my eyes before dropping on the ground.

"But it was all a lie. Everything that you made me feel was fake. And all you wanted was money. Hell, Anna. I was so in love with you. I was so in love with you that I fuckin cheated on Emma and ditched her right there. Now look."

I licked my lips. "I think it was for the best. Honestly, Anna. You didn't love me. You never loved me! And you had to push the love of my life out of a fire escape! You must be so fuckin happy right now, Anna. Her heart stopped beating for a few seconds. You got so fuckin close. So fuckin close."

My phone vibrates in my pocket. "Hello?"

"Mr. Styles?"

"Yes?"

"I'd like to inform you that Ms. Hathaway has woken up."

Emma's p.o.v.

Everything was numb. A strong hand grips mine. "Emma. Please wake up." His voice was sore and he hiccuped once a while. "Please?"

I wanted to answer. I wanted to move. I wanted to-

And bright lights clouded my vision.

___________________

"Emma? EMMA!" I opened my eyes. IM ALIVE!! IM ALIVE!!

"Niall?" I smiled (A/N: rhymes!!) and looked into his eyes. "Thank god. Thank god! Thank god!" He pulls me into a light hug, careful not to hurt any of my broken bones.

"Wait here." He smiles and walks out. "No. I'm just gonna walk out of this hospital and go buy myself fries and three burgers." I rolled my eyes.

"EMMA!" Nine figures ran into the room. Damn these people. "You fuckin scared me!! That was some shit that you pulled!" Chris yells. "I'm so glad as hell that I made Harry call the cops." Shay rolls her eyes.

"My baby! I was so worried about you!" I looked up and smiled. "Mom?! Dad?!" They chuckle and kiss my hair. "What kind of parent would we be if our daughter was in a hospital a few blocks from us and we didn't visit?" I smiled.

"How did it feel to have a NDE?" Zayn blurts out and everyone but me gives him a 'WTF?' Glare. "What is a NDE?" I asked.

"A near death experience." Liam murmur. "Ohhhhhh. I just felt like flying. And then everything went dark."

"So you never saw a light?"

"Be realistic, Lou. When the time comes and I die, I'll never end up in heaven."

"Stop talking that shit right now, young lady!" Tom argues.

"Okay. Fine. Fine. So two questions. How long was I out and where's Harry?"

"Um.. Harry went somewhere. I don't know where. You were out for seven days. And Anna was buried three days ago."

Anna....

~flashback~

"You know the dead chap, Matt? Yes? Well he started to work me."

W

T

F

(I don't mean 'where's the food')

"But you know what was the most interesting thing?" She got a bit closer. "He wanted to quit."

He wanted to quit.

"He even paid back all of the money the Parsons gave him. And nobody quits on the Parsons. So I did what I had to do."

"You killed Matt?!" I bit my lip. "He had it coming. He did the one thing that the Parsons told us not to do. Fall in love. Look where love gets you. Love gets you to where Matt is now. Love is gonna get you killed, get you destroyed. Love consumes your brain and then you're a goner."

~present time~

"She killed him!" I shriek. "What?" They all gave me a look. "She killed him because of me... I did this. I did this."

I shut my eyes as right as they could. "Emma?" A familiar velvet voice rings into my ears before familiar arms came crashing around my torso. "I thought I lost you. When the monitor started beeping so fast, I thought you were gone."

I sat there motionless staring at the wall. "Emma?"

She killed him.

All this time I thought that it was my fault.

But he could've lived if I didn't wander off that night.

My head started to spin.

Harry's p.o.v.

"All of you are not suppose to be in here! One visitor only!" A nurse yells at us. Shay gives me a nod before ushering everyone but me out.

"Emma. Please. Look at me." I kiss her temple. "Please? You're scaring me.. Your lip is quivering."

"You did it. It was you, not me." Her voice cracked. "Please. Emma. You're having a panic attack. Breathe." I pulled her into a light embrace.

"Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find." I slowly sing. Hopefully my voice wasn't too terrible after crying just minutes ago.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I was shoved so hard that my back hit the wall. "What the hell?" I yelled. "Stay away from me, Anna or I'm going to-"

"I'm not Anna!" I yelled. "Get away from me! I fucking hate you so much! You ruined me!"

I bit my lip. "Y-you hate me?" My vision went a bit blurry.

"Mr. Styles, may you please step out for a minute while I ask Ms. Hathaway a few questions?" I didn't answer and walked out.

"What was all that screaming?" Niall frowns. "She thinks that I'm Anna."

---------------------------

".... and that would mean that until Emma stops hallucinating that Mr. Styles here is Anna, she will stay with her parents and go for therapy."

"When will the hallucinating stop?" Shay bites her lip. "No one knows. It could be minutes, days, months, years. She hit her head really bad. Emma is really lucky to have not fallen into a coma."

I buried my face in my hands. Years. Years. Years. I got up and quickly walked out of the office. "Harry! Get back here!" Zayn's yell echo through the silent halls but I ignore him and entered the room.

She was asleep. Peaceful, unlike the last time I saw her. It could be years.

Years.

Years.

Three teardrops escape my eyes and fell on her cheek. My hand cupped her face before I pecked her lightly on the lips. "Remember me."

=============================================

So the premiere was yesterday :) and the VMAs was the day before. I honestly have more respect for Lady Gaga and Rihanna now (not saying that I never had any respect for them before).

And Taylor telling the boys STFU and shoving that award in Harry's face? NO. JUST NO. Just grow up and keep all that to yourself. And dot forget Miley Cyrus' performance. When I saw it, it honestly ruined my childhood. "/

Anyways, sorry for the little rant! I'm sorry it was a bit short and heart <3

Much love
xoxo