Chapter 33- Juggling

Emma's p.o.v.

Two months had passed. And in a matter of three months, tour would be over and I'd be on my way to be the photographer for Vogue Magazine. "Lillies are much better for the wedding, Shay." Perrie insists. "No! Roses!" El protests. "Overrated!" Dani sang. The girls have visited since they promised to help Shay plan. "Lavender. They looked great in Chris's wedding photos." I objected. 

"Speaking of Chris, I really never seen her in a long time." Shay mumbles. "Thats cause she got a cow. I saw her just yesterday and her belly is the size of a huge watermelon." I laugh. "I wished that she wasn't getting a boy though. There are so many cute tutu's and dresses out there getting wasted. Shay, get a girl please?" Perrie begs. 

"I have no comment to that." Shay bites her lip. "I feel old enough already getting married. No need to drag children into this." Dani sighs. "Americans."

"Now in other news, where did you get that ring, Em? I've seen you with that ring on for the past two months. All you have said was that you thought it looked pretty. I'm willing to bet five thousand that Harry gave it to you. I swear I've seen him wear it before." Shay quickly changes the topic.

"OH MY GOSH, HARRY PROPOSED TO YOU AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US!" Dani shrieks. "Guys! He didn't! Well he kinda, yeah. He bent down on one knee and that stuff but-"

"WHAT THE FUCK! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US?" Shay screams.

"Oh my gosh! My heart is beating so fast. Imagine their children! Take the clingy part of Harry and the socially awkwardness of Emma and what do we get?"

"ZAYN MALIK!" Eleanor yells. 

"He's not socially awkward. Okay, sometimes." Perrie admits. 

"Bottom line, their children are gonna be the ones who get detention in school for shoving sand down someone's shirt or something and then when Emma and Harry gets called up, Harry's all pissed and Emma pretends to be pissed and then when they get back home, Emma gives their child a fist bump behind Harry's back" Dani smiles.

"No. Harry's gonna try to teach their future son foot ball and then Emma's gonna go all American on them and tackle Harry and show their son how to play American foot ball." Perrie protests.

"Shut up. We all know that their daughter would end up doing some tea party thing and torture Harry into painting his nails and put on lipstick and eye shadow." Shay laughs.

"Guys. I didn-"

"No! Its all wrong! Their kid is gonna be the king of the school with massive curly hair like Harry and he'd always be dressed up as if he was from the West Side Story." El yells.

"Guys, I said no." 

Harry's p.o.v.

(TWO MONTHS AGO)

"So you proposed..." 

".. To Emma..."

"... And she said no."

I ran a hand through my hair. "DONT TELL ANYONE! Well the boys already know but-"

"You waited to tell us last?" Michael pouts. "Well I'm pretty sure that the girls don't know yet."

"I want to see their reactions when they do find out." Calum laughs. 

 "But she said fucking no." I threw myself on the floor and curled up into a little ball. "You look like a roly poly." 

"A what?" I murmured. "A roly poly. Like those little bugs that curl up into a ball if you touch them for whatever."

"Like an armadillo."