Chapter 30- The Proposal

I’M SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED! THERE WAS 1D DAY! THE AMAS! AND THEN THANKSGIVING! AND THEN BLACK FRIDAY! AND I DID TRY UPLOADING BUT MY WHOLE COMPUTER CRASHED AND DELETED ALL MY WORK :’(

Harry’s p.o.v.

“Mate, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have-“

“It’s alright, Calum. You’ve apologized for the last two hours. I’m fine. Now shoo! Don’t miss your cue to go on stage! And make the crowd scream.” I pushed him out of the dressing room. “Please? Watch behind the curtain or something? We’re all very nervous.”

He gave a look Niall would always give if he wanted food or anything for me. (teehehehehe. Shut up. No.) “Fine. Lets run cause you’re gonna miss your cue.”

-------------------------------------------------------------

“We want to thank everyone here today! And we would have to get off the stage soon!” Liam yells. “But someone please drag Shay up here? Please?” The crowd goes crazy when Perrie and Dani pushes Shay onto stage.

“This is our stylist.” Louis bites his lip as if he was nervous. “And Niall’s girlfriend, of course.”

Shay’s p.o.v.

“- And she attacked me with makeup the other day in my sleep!” Zayn protested. I blushed in embarrassment. IT WAS A DARE FOR ELEANOR. WHY DID THEY CALL ME UP HERE ANYWAYS? WERE THEY GONNA HARVET MY HEAD RIGHT ON STAGE AND THROW IT INTO THE CROWD?

I look around frantically to see if there were any sharp objects hanging out. Or was it just to humiliate me in front of thousands of people?

“And the time she told me that she thought that Santa was actually Batman. Why?” There was more laughter before a huge thump from a drum makes us leap four feet into the air.”Oops!” Josh mutters when I glared at him. But he wasn’t looking at me. He was looking at the crowd.

They were in dark green as the background and light blue as the words.

Will you marry me?

I turned to face Niall as he started to kneel down. “NO! GET UP YOU IDIOT! DON’T KNEEL! DON’T!” I yelled but it wasn’t audible since scream started erupting everywhere. “You heard what everyone said about your flaws. And your obsessions on killing people with makeup. Yet I still love you. I’d do anything for you. I’d catch a grenade for you. I’d throw my head on a blade for you.”

I hid my face in my hands since my face was getting red. “Sorry. Zayn said that he’d contribute only if I included that.” The screams grew louder. I peeked from in between my fingers and bit my lip.

===============================================

Emma’s p.o.v.

It was beautiful. Partially because I helped design it when Niall took me to the jewelry store two weeks back. It had diamonds and emeralds and aquamarines and rubies and sapphires. Overall, it had a lot of color for a ring. But like her eye shadow pallets, Shay did have a colorful personality. So I guess that was okay.

By now, she was kneeling next to Niall, crying. Okay so I may be her friend, but GODDAMN JUST SAY YES BEFORE SOME STUPID FAN SOMEHOW GETS AHOLD OF EGGS OR ROCKS OR SOMETHING AND HURLS IT AT YOU GUYS!

Even after six years, I’m not romantic or the romantic type. And I didn’t even know that she had said yes until Niall basically pulled her into a long and passionate kiss. Louis gives me a wink before jogging over. “You ready?” I laughed and nodded. I handed him a carton of eggs and some silly string.

I had hurled the first egg. And it had landed perfectly onto the back of Niall’s neck so it slowly oozed down his back. “Fuck!” And it all turned into chaos. Even some fans were throwing signs, bras, shirts, shoes and even pants. “What the hell are you doing?” He yells. “You and Shay are supposed to be extremely happy today! Nothing can ruin it for you! And we’ve all decided to take advantage of that!” Ashton laughs.

I hurled another egg before a hand caught mine. “Emma?” Harry faces me. “Can we talk? Like now?” I sighed. “But everyone is out here, Harry.”

“That’s the reason why. So we can have the dressing room all private.”

You don’t know how dirty that sounded. Not that I was having dirty thoughts. Not that I was having thoughts about dirty thoughts. UGH!

“Fine.”

We walked into the room while he shut the door behind us. “What do you want to tell me?” I sat down next to him on the couch. “I-I-I… I-I-.” He started tearing up. Harold Edward Styles tore up in front of me. “Pl-please. I- I’m so sorry. I never loved her. I never did. All this time was you. The past six years were you. Only you.” Here he was bawling in front of me. Like how I thought might’ve happened. “You still can’t see me. And it was all my fault. Everything.”

“Harry. Do you think that I would’ve followed you in here if you were Anna? Do you think that I would’ve even let you close the door or not tell anyone that I was walking down here? And it’s okay. About the Anna thing. I’m fine.”

“Take me back.” He begs. “Harry. I forgive you bu-“

“Emma, take me back. Please? Please?” he grabs my shoulders and shakes me. His eyes were full of determination and fear. “I can’t lose you for the fourth time of my life. I can’t anymore. Please take me back. I’ll never leave. I’ll never leave. I’ll stay. Please? Please?”

I took a long moment to stare at him. The paps always called him a player or a manwhore. The fanfics think of him as a dark person who got into the worst shit with sleeping around or drugs or something (I don’t live under a hole, you know). And here he was. The ‘player’ was crying as if he would break if he wasn’t handled with properly. Because he was never the player. He was never the one with the drugs. He was never the one who slept around. He was and still is broken. He is the one who is crying in front of me right now. And he is the same boy 6 years ago.

=================================================================================

AGAIN, I’M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING.

AND HAPPY LATE TURKEY DAY TO ALL YOU AMERICANS! (WHY AM I SAYING THAT WHEN I’M AMERICAN?)

Its been hectic since the last time I uploaded:

-          1D Day

-          The official release of the album

-          The AMAs

-          Thanksgiving

-          Black Friday

-          1D’s Macy’s commercial

And I probably missed out on like three more things cause I’m so tired… And I just overheard my brother in the other room singing SOML. HELLYEAH!

Okay

:D

Much love

xoxo