Chapter 23- Artwork

Emma's p.o.v.

I knew that it was Harry. But my brain was stubborn and claimed it wasn't. So I just kept my head down. "Oh. Never mind then." He whispered and was gone. 

"Emma, I'm so sorry. We thought that he would've stayed away or something." Niall frowns. "Its okay. This is part of his hotel room afterall. Can't tell him to not walk around in it. Really, guys.I'll just go ho-"

"NO!"

I was then in the middle of a group hug. "HOW WOULD WE KNOW IF YOU LEAVE US AGAIN?!" Shay yells. "I'm not going to-"

"YOU HAVE TO STAY OR I'LL GLUE YOUR ARSE TO THAT DAMN COUCH!" Louis points of a love seat which causes Liam to roll his eyes. 

"B-B-B"

"NOW!" Damn. No offense but whoever was going to be Louis' future child, I'd feel a tad bad for them. 

"Fine. I'll get the couch." I sighed and layed down. "You are definately not sleeping on the couch."

"Then I'll sleep on the floor."

"You're sleeping with me. And Perrie gets the floor." Zayn laughs before getting a slap on the arm from Perrie. "He means that hes taking the floor and we're taking the bed."

"No. Eleanor is taking the floor and we're talking the bed!" Louis argues earning a pinch from El. "We're taking the bed and Niall's taking the floor!" Shay yells.

"Not to be mean or anything but Dani and I are happy ing our bed." Liam whisper. YOU SEE THAT? HE AINT IMMATURE LIKE THE OTHERS! THAT IS DADDY DIRECTION FOR YOU!

"EL GETS THE FLOOR!"

"NO! LOUIS GETS THE FLOOR!"

"NO! SHAY GETS THE FLOOR!"

"NO! PAUL GETS THE FLOOR!"

We were all silent and I looked down again. "...Harry... Paul doesnt even share the same hotel room as us.." Shay whisper. "I mean just one of you sleep with me-"

"Damn Harold. You are not gonna let out your sexual frustration on my g-"

"I MEAN JUST SLEEP!"

"Harry, you sleep naked."

"I'll put on some pants!"

"Buddy, we all know that you'll end up taking everything off in the middle of the night." Dani giggles. "NOT IT!" She suddenly yells followed by a chorus of 'not it' s. Everyone looked at me. "Ohhh. This is gonna be interesting." Liam smirks. "No. We cant do that to Emma. I'll go sleep with Harry."

"No. I cant let my girlfriend sleep with a naked dude! I'll go sleep with Harry!"

"Shut up, Payne! I'll go sleep with Harry!"

"Oh no you don't, Irish! I'm sleeping with Harry!"

"SHUT UP! I'LL JUST GO SLEEP WITH HIM, OKAY?! It'll be fine." I yell. "Are you sure?" Perrie gives me a worried look. "If he bothers or starts undressing, I'll push him off the bed." I promise. 

Harry's p.o.v.

I walked out of the loo to see her laying on my side of the bed. Yes I said my side cause thats just my favorite side of the bed and everything, okay? "Emma, thats my side of the bed." I grumble. "Harry, dont start with me."

"But its my-"

"I GOT MY HEELS RIGHT NEXT TO ME SO DONT START AND JUST GET INTO BED!"

Someones on their period.

"You need a pad? Or a tampon? Or maybe some chocola-"

"SHUT UP! IM SO TEMPTED TO HIT YOU RIGHT NOW!"

I crawled into bed and whispered into her ear. "So why dont you?" She shivers a bit. "Cat got your tongue?" I teased in a slow voice.

"Shut up, Styles and sleep." She murmurs. 

"Fine."

I turn off the lights and lay beside her but far enough so we're not cuddling. "Cant sleep?" I chuckle after a few minutes of watching her toss around. "Just pretend that I'm not here." She murmurs. "Oh in that case-"

I start by pulling off my shirt. 

"What are you doing, Harry?" Emma whispers.

"Hmmm. Theres no one here so I might as well strip since no ones gonna see." I tugged off my pants. 

"Harry!"

"Guess that this is coming off-"

I started slowly pulling off my boxers. "Harry!!" I was tackled on the floor with the sheets between us and her on top. "If you wanted to be on top, you couldve just said so." I smiled cheekily. "PUT. THOSE. DAMN. BOXERS. ON." She growled. 

"Oh. I'm so scared." I mocked her and pulled them back on. Emma climbs into bed and hogs all of the sheets.

"Emma." I whine, "I'm gonna get cold without sheets." 

"That just gives you another reason to wear clothes." She murmurs. "But Emm-AHH!" She hurls one of her killer shoes at me and it hits my chest. 

"SHUT UP, HAROLD! PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING! DO THE BABY-MAKING TOMORROW NIGHT!" Shay yells. "WHAT THE HELL, SHAY?!" Emma yells back.

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP AND SLEEP?!" Louis yells.

'SHUT UP, TOMMO!"

"YOU SHUT UP, PAYNE!"

"SHUT UP, ELEANOR!"

"SHUT UP, PERRIE!"

"SHUT UP, NIALL!"

"SHUT UP, DANIELLE!"

"SHUT UP EVERYONE!" Emma yells and is followed by a chorus of "SHUT UP EMMA!"s

"WELL FUCK YO-" I quickly pounced on her and cover her mouth. "SHUSH!!!" I order her before a great pain hits my lower region. 

I quickly got off of her and rolled off the bed with a loud thump, gasping for air. "Harry! You okay?!" Niall runs inside and helps me up. "I'm okay." I lied. "Emma! Do I have to tell you not to kick Harry in the balls?" Niall scolds like a father."Shut up, Niall!" Emma groans. 

"HARRY GOT KICKED IN THE BALLS AGAIN??!!" Louis and Eleanor runs to my room. I groaned. "Are you gonna faint, Harry?!" Louis yells in my ear loud enough for me to become deaf. "HARRY GOT KICKED IN THE BALLS AGAIN! WAKE UP, ZAYN!!" I hear Perrie scream from her room.

"EVERYONE OUT!" I ushered them out of my room and slid on my pants and shirt before crawling into bed. "You really are a piece of artwork, Emma Hathaway." I whisper before falling asleep.

============================================================================

filler. Im sorry

SO IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER! HIGH SCHOOL IS A BITCH! WELL MY TEACHERS ARE CAUSE THEY GIVE ME SO MUCH HOMEWORK!!! AHHHH!!! 

AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SONG 'DIANA' THAT GOT LEAKED! SO IF YOU NEVER HEARD IT YET, GO HEAR IT!!!

VOTE!

much love

xoxo