Chapter 10- Leave

Emma's p.o.v.

"I must say. The ring looks nice on your finger." Louis smirks at my hand. "Shut up Tomlinson." I growled. "Really. I mean it... It's almost as if... He had it made it for you."

My face heated up. That's the thing about me. I can't blush. I don't know why. The most I do is heat up and sweat.

The doorknob suddenly shook and stopped along with a small "Shit." I quickly slid the run off and tucked it back into the box closing it and jumped under the covers pretending to sleep. Louis sat up next to me pretending to check twitter.

"Hey. Sorry. I forgot this." Harry said. There was some shuffling. (I had my eyes closed, okay?)

"Mate... Don't propose to Anna, please." Louis groaned. So I'm questing that Harry can back for the ring. "Why? Is it because you all feel a bad vibe or something? Please push it back. I'm planning to.. Probably tomorrow."

I buried my face deeper into the pillow. "I'm wouldn't take this too fast if I were you. I had just given El a promise ring two years back." Louis said in a serious tone.

"Feel whatever you like, Louis. I gotta go now." And the door shut.

"Emma? Are you crying?" I opened my eyes. Oh yeah. I was crying.

"Do you have a wittle cwush on wittle Hawwy?" Louis said it a baby tone. "No... It's just...." I hesitated.

"I don't have a little crush on him. I love him. Still from the day he told me that he cheated and that I was some 'distraction.'"

"Oh hunny, you got it bad. You have to tell him now, Emma before Harry is really gone! Taken! And trust me, you're not going to be the only broken hearted girl."

"I just need time to think.. yeah know?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was walking around the mall. The lights stood out and the fancy lettering made the store look as elegant as ever. Kay's. the place where Harry got the ring.

I strolled inside and looked around before finding the ring in the corner all the way back. £15,000?! SHIT.

"Hello! Welcome to Kay's. May I help you?" An older woman asked me. "No thanks. I'm just looking." I murmured taking a long look at the ring. "Huh. Funny. We have a lot of rings here. This ring has been already ordered for twice just this week. That isn't normal. We have thousands! And not much people come here for the rings."

I have her a hard stare. "Do you know who ordered the rings?" I licked my lips. "Well I don't know their names since Mary takes care of all the ordering but one was a man.. Probably about your age with curly hair, green eyes. Quite charming."

I nodded. Harry.

"But the other buyer was a girl. Surprisingly enough. She came here the second the boy left and asked what he bought, and ordered the same exact ring about a size or two larger."

I bit my lip. "What did she look like?" The woman thought for a few seconds. "She had straight blond hair with green eyes. Her makeup was literally perfect and her clothes were like model clothes.... Um.. Oh! And her phone case has Aztec print on it with a large sticker of a cartoon dancing cow on it.."

S

H

I

T.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What the fuck!!" I yelled and stormed into her room. "What?!" Shay yelled. "I know what you did! Why did you buy a ring exactly like the one Harry is about to give Anna?" I demanded.