Chapter 28- Harry sitting

So some of you may have been confused with the whole                                                                                     "I see a little silhouetto of a man,            

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?

Thunderbolt and lightning,

Very, very frightening me." thing.

It was suppose to be Harry's ringtone and its from "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.

*

*

*

Emma's p.o.v. 

I found him lying on the floor next to a lamp. Idiot. "Harry? Harry! What the hell!" Okay. This was no time to be a child. "SHIT! HARRY! YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" Okay. I think that was appropriate. Why was I even yelling? He was knocked out cold and couldn't hear me. My hands went to the bathrobe that was laying on the floor and quickly covered him with it. Honestly, Why did Louis tell ME to do it? I mean any fan would've volunteered to do it and its not like they're gonna kidnap him.... Okay its a 50% chance that they would but what about the other 50%?

I checked if he was bleeding in the head or anything. Nope. No bruises either. Damn this dude must have had a really delicate head. Okay. Louis said that he got a lot of soap in his eyes. I dragged him to the kitchen (it was a full suite. Damn richasses) and stick his head over the kitchen sink before taking the hose like thing (A/N: I don't know the name of kitchen appliances anymore. It's like trying to remember all the theorems and stuff for geometry: if you don't study, you won't know it and for some people, it doesn't matter how much you study. You'll never remember it) and spraying sink water into Harry's eye socket. 

A bit of relief came over me when I saw that the water dripping out turned from bubbly to regular water. Let me tell you this: Harry Styles is heavy. I don't mean fat. I just mean heavy. And since I weigh about 114 pounds, it is hard to keep him standing. HOW THE HELL DOES SOMEONE JUST GET THIS MUCH SOAP IN THEIR EYES?! Well hes HARRY STYLES so I gues that its normal for him. I pushed Harry into a random bed and tucked him in. 

"But I would walk 500 miles

And I would walk 500 more

Just to be the-"

I quickly grabbed my phone. "Hello?"

"IS HARRY OKAY?!" Screams erupted from my phone.

"Yes he is. He isn't bleeding. No bruises. I just flushed his eyes and put some clothes on the idiot." I sigh. "Well do you think that hes gonna wake up in time for the concert?" Liam yells. "How the hell would I know? I aint no doc! I only know how to flush eyeballs!"

"Well stop sassing me!"

 "I AM NOT!" I scream. 

"Someones on their time of the month."

"Shut up, Zayn! It ended last week."

There was some awkward silence. "Call us when he wakes up if he does in the next two hours. I'm surprised he was even able to get out of bed this morning considering how much he drank last night." Liam ordered. "If he doesn't wake up, just leave him there and come here. Our opening act is arriving and I want you to meet them." 

"DO YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE? DO YOU?" Niall screams into the phone. "By the tone of your voice, I'm guessing Justin Beiber but in a band version." There were little snickers around. "If they heard that, I bet half of them would come after you." Louis laughs. "They're pop-rock."