Chapter 29- 'Haz'

Emma’s p.o.v.

“This is gold. Really. Who knew that all Emma had to do was look at 5SOS and she’d almost go hurling? Well Emma hurls at almost everything except for gruesome stuff.” Louis laughs. “Yeah! Remember those times when Harry kissed her and she hurled? It was twice I think!” Shay starts laughing while I blush. These people are like parents.

“Okay. Time to introduce ourselves… even if you do know us.” Ashton claps his hands. “I am Ashton.” No you are the answer to all my prayers. “I am Luke.” With those great legs and nice ass. Hell yeah. I just nodded and looked at-“I’m Calum.” The half Kiwi and Scottish. Call me stupid but I found him very exotic… like one of those tropical birds… As exotic as a tropical bird. Does that even make sense? But I’m keeping this all to myself so no one even needs to answer that. “And I’m Michael.” His hair looks like candy floss. “Hair.” I touched a bit of it as if I were touching a hamster.

“Yeah. I say that it looks a lot like candy floss.” Calum smirks and buries his hand into Michael’s hair. “I even tried eating it this morning.” Luke admits. YOU SEE WHY I LOVE THESE GUYS? THEYRE A LOT LIKE ME! “Okay well I have to do all your hair and Shay needs to do your make up. Emma, do you mind helping us from now on? There are more people now.” Lou gives me a ‘do it or you’ll get hurt’ face.

Only I can bring out the true immaturity of her. I can bring out the true immaturity in anyone, except Harry. But his stupidness makes up for it. So I let his true nature take over and let this one slide. 

“I WANT EMMA TO DO MY MAKEUP!” Louis yells.

“NOT FAIR! I WANTED HER TO DO MY MAKEUP!” Zayn whines.

“What’s wrong with how I do your makeup?” Shay looks a bit offended. “Nothing. Its just that she actually uses an airbrush. Watching you pour the foundation out of the bottle is scarier than Paranormal Activity.” Louis laughs. “We’re doing our boyfriends’ makeup! Enough of that!” El grabs Louis and marches over to the other side of the room. “Fine. Then I’ll just do 5SOS’s makeup.” I didn’t want to do Harry’s. No offense to him.

“We’ve already done the rock paper scissors thing. Michael is going first.”

“No. Luke is going first!”

“No! Calum is!”

Harry’s p.o.v.

“Karma. Mad bitch, huh?” Shay stares at me while I stared at Emma. “But look how happy she is. I’ve never seen her smile like that.” I admitted. “Well I have. Once.” She dabs some powder on Niall’s cheek. “That short time when she was with you.” I didn’t answer. I just stared her whilst she was showing Calum how to use an eyelash curler.

“D-do you think that I’ve lost her for good?” My lips trembled. Liam’s eyes went wide and rushed over. “Harry, um. I left something when I was at sound check. Come help me look for it?” Niall gives us an uncertain glance but brushes it off. I nodded and walked out the door following him.

***********************************************

“Do you?” I asked after two minutes. “Do you think that I screw it up bad?” My teeth bit my lip to stop it from trembling. “Harry, I’ve seen stickier situations than this-“

“Do you think that she’ll end up with one of them?” I blurt out as fast as I could and quickly squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the answer. “What? Harry. That is insane. Why would you think that?” Liam laughs softly before realizing that I was serious.

“Because she acts a lot like them. She likes them. And they have never hurt her the way I have.”

I quickly wiped away my tears and fanned my eyes so they won’t look so red. “Harry, you are hurting so bad. And it’s all because you and Emma are afraid to be rejected. Look at you!” I stopped walking and stared at the view. “You are Harry Styles. All these seats are going to be filled up with the people who love you. That’s the thing, Harry. You’re unhateable.”

“I’m not sure if that’s a word.” I murmur. “It doesn’t matter. No one can hate you, Haz.” He pinches my cheek. “Haz,” I looked up at the empty seats again, “I never thought that I would hear that name again.”

“C’mon. We need to get all prettied so that we don’t look like zombies when the show starts.” Liam jokes.

Emma’s p.o.v.

“Harry! Get back here and let me do your makeup!” Michael yelled and ran after him with an airbrush. “Emma taught her how to use this stuff!” Calum ran after them with an eyelash curler and eyeliner. “We need you pretty and pink! Or is it ‘pretty in pink’? I don’t know anymore.” Ashton runs after them with my blush and lip gloss.

“Ashton took the blush.” Perrie frowns. “Well.. Um..” I dug into my bag. “I have some mascara.” She grabbed it out of my hands and ran after them. “Luke, I was expecting you to run after them.” Dani laughs. “Nope. They’re immature. Plus, I can’t run in jandals.”

“Yet you can wear them whilst playing basketball and wear them in a playground.” We all gave Niall a stare. I mean I know that he got them from keeks but that sounded so stalkerish! “Look at the beautiful princess!” Harry walks in with foundation nicely sprayed on his cheeks along with mascara, eyeliner and blush. “You look….”

“Adorable!” Louis runs up to him and pinches his cheek. “It won’t be gay if you keep this stuff on.” He whispers LOUDLY. (A/N: Larry shippers, you’re welcome). “Louis William Tomlinson. How could you? Was it because I didn’t let you feed that seagull the other day when we were in Coney Island?” She stomps away. “El! Please don’t leave me!!” Louis fake cries and does a dramatic fall on the ground.

“Oops! You wanted me back? I just started dating Liam.” She jokes and walks over to him. “What was that?” Dani makes a dramatic face. “Well since we’re telling truths now, I had been dating Zayn!” Perrie squints a bit. “Well I’ve been dating Niall.”

Shay does a dramatic faint and fall on the floor. “Well I’ve been dating Harry.” She opens one eye to look at me while everyone else stares at me. “Wait. I’m in this?” I look around. “Yup.” Louis smiles. “But Harry and I aren’t-“

“Shaddap , you! Your one only love is me!” Ashton jumps in trying to save the little game. “Shut up, Ashton. We can obviously see that Emma is in love with Harry.” Oh shit.

========================================================================================================================

So I would’ve updated earlier… but my computer was lagging a bit so yeah :-D.

You did get me three votes and I’m really glad for that!

Filler chapter really but I did find the Harry part pretty sentimental and even if I do right this story, I got a bit emotional when he said how he thought that he would never hear the name ‘Haz’ again.

 And sorry that it was a bit shorter

Four votes and two comments for the next chapter please? I really want to know your opinions.

Much love

xoxo