Chapter 7 : I Love April Dallas

Ethan's POV : I had no idea what was going on ? Maybe I did know ,  But damn April was pissed off .

"What on earth did you do man "
"I screwed up , I lost the girl of my dreams " he sobbed

I thought for a moment , April was the girl , that Gray intentionally fell in love with from the day he met her , and I ruined it by saying that one comment . I'm such a douche. I should've never brought up the girl Bree .

"Are you talking about my sister " asked Cameron
"Yes I'm talking about your sister Cameron ! I love her and I screwed up . I do it all the time ! I don't think she'll forgive me this time ."
"Well why wouldn't she ?" Said Ethan

All of a sudden , The door opened . It was Haylie ❤️! Cameron's Girlfriend .

"Yo peeps ! "

Cameron was shocked and ran towards Haylie and hugged her .

"Babe I missed you so much !" Said Cameron as he kissed Haylie
"Babe I'm sorry , I was so busy with dance competitions , I would've called you ! "

Grayson glared at Cameron and Haylie .

"Can like you stop . I'm trying to have a deep conversation here ."
"Right I'm sorry "

Haylie was confused .

"Wait , Grayson what's going on ?
"I lost the love of my life 💛"
"And who's that ?"
"April , Cameron's Little sister ."

Haylie turned red .

"You got at my best friend ? "
"Well yeah "
"And you hurt her ! Ooh Grayson Dolan , you're about to wish that I never came here "
"Can you let me finish ! " he said upsettingly

I then spoke up .

"Gray it's my fault , I should've never brought up Bree "
"Who the fuck is Bree ? Is that the hoe you cheated on my best friend ? " blurted Haylie
"W-what no ! I didn't cheat on April " said Grayson
"So were you guys dating ?"
"They were dating , but they weren't dating .." Said Cameron
"That makes no fucking sense ." Haylie said

I knew Gray was hiding something , I mean it doesn't add up . Well it does . April got mad about the whole Bree situation . But why would she say comments about Gray having Sex with a girl ? I pulled Gray out of the room , leaving Cameron and Haylie alone .

"There's something your not telling me Grayson "
"Ethan I screwed up okay ."
"You don't even want to talk about it ? Get it out of your mind ?"

Grayson let in a deep breath and told me . I was shocked , but now I really felt like a jerk .

"I had sex with April , I guess you can say she was my first time 💛".

I felt Awful . If I would've known that Gray had sex with April . I would've never said a thing about Bree .

"Here I'm gonna go talk to April . Wait outside."
"No I'm going with you "
"Okay well if April doesn't want you there , I'm going to kick you out " I said

We went next door to April's hotel room . I knocked on the door but there was no answer . I then opened the door and saw that the room was completely empty .

"Wait where's April ?" I Asked
"Oh my god , no ! She omg please no !" Yelled Gray as tears were strolling down his face .

He began to get upset and punched the wall .

"Yo Gray. Chill ."
"How can I chill ! When April just left "

*The Next Morning*

Isabella's POV : I can't wait to see April ! I was so excited that I tweeted about it !

@ IsabellaLove : Can't wait to see my bae ! 💜 @ AprilDallas ! You're coming home !

I wonder what happened to April and Grayson . They were so cute ! I mean the pictures that she would send me ! They were relationship goals! #Aayson 💛Now that I think about it . I miss my Ethan . #Ella 💜 . April then tweeted

@ AprilDallas : Much love for you Isabella 💜! Xoxo @ IsabellaLove 

It was 9:35 a.m. I thought to myself that April would arrive at the airport any moment . While I waited , I sat down in a chair and was browsing on Twitter . I noticed that Grayson tweeted lots last night .

@ GraysonDolan : Baby come back . You can blame it all on me !

well that's Uhm pathetic !

@ GraysonDolan : I love you ! Please talk to me 💛!

@ GraysonDolan : it doesn't have to end this way . Give me a chance 💛

Yeah . April and Grayson had a thing . Maybe they were dating ? No If they were, Fans would be ranting about it . But what happened 😭. I received a text from Ethan

- From -

My baby Ethan 💜

E : Babeee

I didn't really want to answer because my phone was dying .

I : Ethan I'll text you when I get back home

He then answered

E : I love you baby 💜

I actually didn't know what to say to that . He made me get butterflies I my stomach . I hated it . But at the same time I loved it ! I never replied because I was too busy on Twitter

@ AprilDallas : For you I have nothing . Absolutely nothing

@ AprilDallas : tell the world I'm that I'm coming home !

AprilDallas : I need somebody to love 💛

Yep this totally has to do something with Grayson. Around 10 a.m. April came with all her luggage .

"Isabella " yelled April as she hugged me
"I missed you April !"
"Oh my gosh ! Same here girl !"

Grayson's POV : I couldn't sleep last night without thing about April . I can't believe she left Chicago , to go back home . I was hurt, but I completely deserved it . I tweeted a tweet about Twitter . And she seemed to answer , I really miss her with all my heart . Not to mention , she's really good in bed , not gonna lie 😏🔥. I don't think I could ever fall for a girl , as hard as I fell for April Dallas . I was so upset because I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to her . I'm happy that she took Cashew 🐾. I don't think I'll ever stop thinking about April . Or even get over her ! I'm so not gonna try to get her off my mind . I love her so much ! I hope I can see her while I go on tour and visit L.A. I love April Dallas 💛.