Chapter 49 : It's Luh Bitch

Nate's P.O.V :

A/N : There is a song to this chapter . I'll tell you when to play it

I was so fucking lit! Like Shit . Kylie and I were in my car smoking the lovely Mary Jane. I think I got her hooked on it.

"Babe."
"Omg Nate ! It's April's birthday".
"What"?
"It's my best friends birthday silly!" She said laughing
"Oh yeah huh ***** told me".
"What? Who's *****?"
"It's a long story ma'"

April's P.O.V :

Grayson and I got in his car and decided to drive home. We had the windows down, I felt the cool breeze go through my hair. I then smelled it. The smell of it reminded me of my old memories .

•FlashBack •

I watched him as he inhaled the smoke. His breath smelled like pure Mary Jane. He then kissed me . ***** passed me the blunt and I smoked it. It felt amazing.

"I love you Mami." He said kissing me
"I love you too."
"Mine Forever?"

•FlashBack Ends•

I was interrupted by Grayson laying his hand on mine. I was startled.

"Hey you okay?"
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine."

I looked away and turned to face the road. Why is it that when I smell Mary Jane I always think of *****. I thought I could get over him. Chills went down my back. I then remembered something. What happened that one night. It haunts me. I don't want to say it. But it has always been *****. I feel terrible.

We arrived at the house and Grayson opened the door for me . He helped me get off and held me by my waist.

"I love you April ."

I smiled. I really want to tell Grayson. I feel guilty.

We quietly walked inside the house . It was pitch black.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL !"

I Saw Cameron, Shawn, Kiana, Izzy, Haylie, and the rest of my friends. I didn't see a sign of Kylie . Where is she?

Nate's P.O.V :

Kylie and I were eating cereal until *****came in the kitchen.

"Does she even know your going ?" I asked him
"No. I'm gonna surprise her."
"Dude your fucked."
"Why? It's not like I cheated on her. She left by force. So we basically never broke up."

Kylie then spoke up.

"Wait so you and April were dating ? Why didn't I ever hear about you ?"
"Oh so she never told you guys about me ?"
"Not a single word."
"Wow."
"But I don't want to start drama *****." I said
"I don't care about the other guys nate. I know you have Shit with all the guys and the girls but that doesn't mean I can't go see her."
"Yeah huh. Cameron don't like you."
"Does it look like I give a Shit ? No."
"Hate to break it to you ***** but April has a boyfriend . " Said Kylie
"Just because she has a boyfriend doesn't mean she's lost feeling go for me."
"How would you know that."
"Come on Kylie. I'm April's boyfriend."
"You mean ex." I said
"Not for long ." ***** smiled

***** went to the counter and grabbed my keys.

"Where are you going?" I asked
"Going to April's house."
"Just be careful ."
"So your not going ?"
"Nah *****. It's her birthday . I don't want to ruin it."
"Ok well I'll see you later."

He left leaving me and Kylie alone .

"I'm so fucking lost." Said Kylie
"I'll explain the story later."

Unknown P.O.V :

A/N : Start Playing Song ^^^

I went inside Nate's car and drove to the store. I bought White and red roses . I also bought a giant teddy bear. I know she's gonna be surprised to see me . I then left the store and went back inside the car. I can't wait to see April.

------

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!"

I blew the candles and smiled . I loved that everybody was at my house. Especially my close friend Madison Beer.

"Happy birthday love ." Smiled Madison
"Thank you so much for everything Mads! It meant so much !"
"Awh no problem ! As long as your happy that's all that matters to me ."
"Thank you Madison."

Everyone then got very quiet .

"Okay I have an announcement to make ." Said Grayson
"SAY IT" Yelled Haylie
"Okay so these past few months have been an adventure to me. Not just because I go on tour with you guys but I have to thank April for everything . You have been the best girlfriend and I don't think anyone could replace you. You make me the happiest guy alive. You are the reason why I'm always smiling . I just want to thank you for sticking by my side . No matter how bad I treated you."

Ethan started bursting in laughter .

"YOU GUYS HATE EACH OTHER !"

I blushed .

"No, April just didn't want to admit that she was in love with me ," laughed Grayson
"No I didn't gray !"

Everyone laughed . I then heard a door bell ring . Everyone was confused .

"I thought everyone was here ?" I said
"Yea I thought so too ? It's probably Kylie ." Said Cameron
"I'll get it." I said smiling
"Ok but hurry Grayson had a surprise . "
"Okay I said giggling

I walked out of the kitchen and headed to the door . Grayson honestly makes me so happy. I finally went to the door and opened it. I opened it and my nightmare came true . It felt like my heart froze . He was standing in front me. It was him . It was Derek Luh .

"Derek ?"
"What's up Mami . You missed me ?"