Chapter 43 : #Nylie?

The next morning, I was awaken by the sunlight. Grayson was still fast asleep . I slowly removed his hand from my waist and got up slowly. I took a quick shower and changed into some basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

I went downstairs and saw that izzy and Ethan were still sleeping . I went on my phone, and went on Twitter . I saw that Kylie had tweeted :

@ KylieGilinsky : Fun nights w/ @ SkateMaloley 😏

Wait who the fuck is Skate Maloley ? And second of all , why is she hanging out with him ? Especially at night time ?

Grayson's P.O.V :

I woke up and saw that April was no where in sight . Where'd she go ? I quickly ran downstairs and saw that she was in the kitchen . I went inside and greeted her .

"Hey Babe." I said while kissing her on the cheek.
"Hi Gray." She smiled
"What's up ?"
"Oh nothing just bored .. "
"Wanna do something ?"
"Like what ?"
"Oh I don't know ? Go swimming ?" I said
"OMFG yes ! Let me go upstairs and put on my bathing suit and we go!"
"Ok." I said smiling

I then watched April run upstairs happily. What did I ever do to deserve a girl like April ?

___

"Are you ready ?" I asked
"Yup ." smiled April

April wore a hot pink two piece bathing suit . She looked stunning 😍 . I wore a t-shirt and some basketball shorts .
We headed out of the house and went inside my red jeep .

"Gosh Grayson I love you car . I hate you ." Pouted April
"Awh babe . Don't worry I'll buy you one for your birthday."
"OMG no ! If you did that , I would never forgive you !"
"But why ?"
"Because Grayson.. You do way too much for me."
"Im your boyfriend. I'm supposed to spoil you . It's my job !"
"Ugh fine whatever you say Grayson Bailey Dolan."

April then kissed me and smiled .
We arrived at the beach. It felt like it was 100* degrees outside ! It was perfect weather 🌞🌻! April and I got off the car and held hands . We then ran into fans and took pictures with them . I was pretty scared that the fans would come up to April and start hating on her for being with me , but they love her . They love her for being my girlfriend and for her taking good care of me , loving me . I honesty don't know what's better than fans accepting who you're dating .

#Aayson💛🔐💛🔐!

April took pictures with my fans . That made me smile so much ! Knowing that my fans accept April makes me happy . Like honestly I would so ask her to marry me ... But I don't know yet ?
I mean we're still young 💭.

___

"So your saying you've never smoked weed before ?"
"Nope."
"Your kidding right Kylie ?"
"I'm not kidding Nate!"
"Really ?"
"Well my whole family smokes it, but I've never tried to do it ."
"Well I'm about to change that ."

Nate gave me an evil smile . He got his blunt and lit it up . He put it in his mouth and inhaled it . He let it out and smiled .

"Your turn ."

I held it and stared at it . I put it inside my mouth and inhaled it . Once I let it out , I started coughing .

"So what do you think ?" Asked Nate
"Not that bad ."
"Now that's why I'm talking about !"

I smiled . Even though I just met Nate, I felt like we had a connection.. Yeah I smoked with him once , my first time ! But he's not that all bad .

"So where's your boyfriend?"
"My What ?"
"Your boyfriend. Shouldn't he be protecting you from guys like me ?"
He smiled
"Oh Uhm I don't have one ."
"You don't ?"
"No. Why so shocked ?"
"Well I thought I saw a picture of you and some guy kissing on Instagram?"
"Oh Ethan ? Pshh no . He's not my boyfriend.. Well anymore."
"Why what happened?"
"Well before he started dating me , he dated one of my friends and then they broke up . Once he was with me, I guess my friend got pregnant. Best part is that it's Ethan's kid . I didn't want any part in it , so I broke up with Ethan . Me and my friend izzy are also no longer friends anymore."
"Damn I'm so sorry Lil Ma... Well don't worry okay . I'm going to take good care of you . I won't hurt you ."

Nate then put his arm around me .

"N-Nate."
"Yeah ."
"I need to tell you something."
"Really babe ? And what's that ?"
"I think I like you ."

Nate smiled and leaned in to kiss me . I kissed back . Omg he is so fine 😍! I could care less if he smokes ! He's hot as fuck ! Forget Ethan man !

"Kylie ?"
"Yeah Nate ?"
"Would you uh ... Be my girlfriend."
"Yes . I would be your girlfriend."

He smiled and kissed me again . We went in the back of his car and continued making out .

Nate's P.O.V :

God damn . Kylie is the Bomb.com ! I don't think I've ever felt this way towards any girl ever ! Besides Kylie . 😍
She is so perfect I swear ! I'm so fucking lucky ! Ethan is a fucking idiot ! Kylie is the key to my fucking success ! 😚

We went in the back of my car and made out . We made out for 10 minutes. She looked at me and blushed

"Wrong wrong babe ?"
"Oh nothing .."
"What ? Do I scare you 😂"
"Omg Nate 😂 no you don't ."
"What is it ? Is it my tattoos? Or what ?"
"No . I just wonder what my brother will think of you ."
"Your brother? You have a brother?"
"Yeah I do ."
"What's his name ?"
"Jack Gilinsky."
"What the fuck ? Are you fucking serious ?"
"What why ? What's wrong ?"
"I'm friends with your brother."

You gotta be fucking kidding me right ?

A/N : Uh Oh !!!! Will Jack Approve Kylie & Nate's Relationship? Find Out Next Chapter!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 10K !!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS !!!! THANK YOU FOR VOTING & COMMENTING !!! I MIGHT WRITE A SECOND BOOK? I DONT KNOW YET... BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS..... PLEASE COMMENT 😍😍😍😊😊😊!!!!!

ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!! IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE EVERY WEEKEND!

_ April Hailey❤️