Chapter 33 : The Truth

April's P.O.V :

Grayson and I walked around the beautiful sunny L.A. Gosh L.A. Is so beautiful ! If it were a person , I'd probably marry it !!!! It was pretty awkward for some reason , so I decided to start a conversation .

"So Grayson .. Why are you so quiet ?. You seem nervous
"Me nervous ? Pfh nah .. your the nervous one .."
"Oh I'm the nervous one ??? Ok says the one who was so nervous about going on a date with me !" I said laughing
"W-what ? H-how'd you know that ?"
"I over heard your conversation with Cameron and Ethan ."
"Oh , well I guess you caught me ." He said blushing .

Grayson's P. O. V :

April and I kept walking around L.A. Until we stopped in front of a photo booth .

"Wanna take some pictures ?" I asked
"OMG yes I love taking pictures !"

We stepped inside and closed the curtains. We then posed for our pictures . There was one where I was kissing April on the cheek and April did the same . It was cute honestly . We stepped out of the photo booth and took our pictures .

"So now what ?" Asked April
" I don't know .. your choice ..."
"Anything ?"
"Yeah whatever you want to do , I'm down to do it ."
"Okay okay .... How does bowling sound to you ?"
"That sounds great !" I said

We went to the car and drove to the bowling alley . Once we arrived , April got very excited .

"OMG I LOVE BOWLING !"
"Why so excited ?"
"BECAUSE I CANT WAIT TO BEAT YOU !"
"That's what you think !"
"SO IS IT A CHALLENGE ?"
"Yes , a challenge it is !"

April and I ran into the building and got our shoes . Once we put them on, we got ourselves our bowling balls . April chose a pink one , and I chose a green one . April was beating me by 5 points . With one throw , she did a strike ! Omg please I can't loose ! Especially to bowling !!!

Kiana's P.O.V :

Shawn was doing such an amazing job ! His fans were screaming his name and were cheering . I was so proud of my boyfriend. While Shawn was performing , I was backstage with my two sisters and Isabella .

"What am I going to do ????" Said Kylie
"Don't stress over it Ky.." Said Haylie
"OMG Haylie !!!! You heard Ethan ! He's mad !!! He's mad at me ...!"
"You don't know that ." Said Isabella
"Shut up Isabella !" Said Kylie

I then spoke up .

"Whoa whoa what's going on ?"
"Everything Kiana ! Ethan is mad at me !"
"Why Kylie ?"
" I told him we were coming next month and he got upset .."
"Well I don't know what to say .. I mean he should understand ... It's a tour !!!! ."
"I know but still ..."
"Is Cameron mad ?" I asked Haylie
"Well no .. I haven't told him yet ..."
"Omg your kidding right !!?" I said
"No I'm not ." Haylie said
"OMG guys ... Really !!!"

___

"YASSS TOLD YOU GRAYSON DOLAN !! I BEAT YOU AT BOWLING !"
"By like what ? 2 points !!!?"
"I STILL BEAT YOU !!!"

Yep . April beat me at bowling . I was in pure shock ! How does she do it ! I don't know man ?!?!? She's a pro ! When April and I finished bowling . It was 5:00 p.m. Already .

"April you ready to eat dinner now ?"
"Yes I'm starving !"

We then drove to Johnny Garlics . I have to admit , there food is so good ! We arrived and sat in our tables. April is so beautiful .. She just takes my breath away ...

"What are you planning on eating ." She asked
"Oh you now how Much I love Lasagna"
"Omg don't even remind me , you made me make that for you one time ."
"Yeah I know , but it was pretty good ."
"Really ? It was ?"
"Yeah ."
"Why didn't you tell me ?"
"Because we had already broken up."
"Oh yeah right ..."

Things went silent .

"So Uhm what are you getting to eat ?"
"The usual .. Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken ." Said April
"Right .. That's your favorite food ."
"You still remember ?"
"How could I not ? I mean you were the love of my life ."
"Were ?"
" I mean you still are ! .. Anyways can I ask you something ."
"Go ahead ..."
"Well I've been thinking ... I don't know how you will react to it , but Would you want to go on vacation ... With me ."
"Vacation ?"
"Yeah vacation . Just me and you ."
"You're kidding right gray ?"
"No I'm not ."
"Grayson .. Why would you ask me to go on vacation with you , when you know that I still haven't forgotten about Daniel.!"
"Oh , Uhm well I-I'm sorry ..... I- I don't know what I was thinking ..."

April's P.O.V :

I couldn't believe what I just heard . Grayson asked me to go on vacation ? I mean it sounds fun , but he's gotta be fucking out of his mind ! I know that I need to forget about Daniel .. I know I do .. But I feel like Grayson is rushing things ... That's one of the main reasons why I stopped talking to him . I kinda felt bad for a moment .. I pretty much made him feel stupid to think that I would say yes . He turned bright red .
I then apologized .

"G-Gray I'm sorry ."
"No your right . I'm stupid ... "
"Grayson I'm sorry for acting like that ."
"Why do you act like that towards me ?"
"Like what ?"
"You act like you like me and then you seem like you don't ."
"Grayson ..."
"I want an answer ..."

I let out a long breath

"Ok fine , you want the truth ..."
"Yes "
"Truth is ... I never stopped loving you , even when I was with Daniel . It hurt so bad the fact that I found out that you were dating that one Chloe chick .. It really did . I missed you . I missed us. I would also have dreams at night .. of the time when we were in Chicago .. I still love you ."
"Then if you still love me , then why do you push me away every time I try to get close to you or at least try to get us back together.?"
"Because Grayson , I don't want to get hurt by you again . I'm just scared . I'm scared that one day I will never get to see you Again ... 💛"

A/N : uh oh ... I feel a relationship coming back again !!! Do you think Grayson and April should get back together yes or no ?!! Lol love you ❤️ Stay Tuned 😈😈😈