Chapter 15 : Idiotic Teenagers

Ethan's POV : It was official me and Kylie were a couple ! #Kethan 💗 it was trending all over Twitter and I liked it !

Kylie's POV : Once I saw the tweet that Ethan tweeted , I got really happy . I responded .

@ KylieGilinsky : Yes I will be your girlfriend 💗 @ EthanDolan

I was shocked and happy at the same time . I'm Ethan Dolan's Girlfriend . Wait till Jack finds out I'm dating him .

April's POV : I didn't know what to think. Grayson got Chloe pregnant 😅.
Like who would want to be with a slut . I'm not judging or anything , but I mean are you serious ! Not only that , but how can you defend your girlfriend , but not your fans ? Like what the fuck is that ?

Daniel noticed that something was wrong with me , It just bothered me that Grayson was being awfully rude to his fans and that his fans had to tell me the bad news .

"Are you going to be okay April " asked Daniel
"Im Okay Daniel. I'm just upset ."
"What happened "
"Grayson was being an asshole to his fans"
"Who cares what Grayson does , in the end no one is going to like him , he's a complete jerk ! He's too full of himself "

Pretty much everything that Daniel said was true . Grayson is a jerk . And yes everybody won't like him . He's pretty much proved to everyone that he's a douche bag and the only thing he cares about is himself , and his ratchet ass girlfriend .

I have nothing against Chloe besides that she tends to show off her relationship . I can't stand the fact that when fans are around Grayson , she acts all rude and kisses him in front of them . Like bitch no ! Get the fuck out ! Oh and another thing . She's a hoe 😊!

Daniel's POV : April and I were having a good time at universal studios , until she found out that Grayson got a girl pregnant . I mean it doesn't matter on what he did . It tends to bother me when fans tell her things . I'm just like, No April shouldn't hear those things . April is not in a relationship with Grayson . She's in a relationship with Me 💜.

I had told April that we should leave, so we could walk by the beach .

"April wanna go to the beach ?"
"Omg yes! I would love too "

We then drove to the beach and spent the rest of our time there . April had changed into a black 2 piece bathing suit , and I changed into some shorts . It was amazing ! I carried April bridal style and walked into the water .

"You having fun "
"Yeah I am !" She laughed

I smiled and kissed her on the lips .

I then noticed that paparazzi were snapping pictures of me and April .

"Babe " I said
"Yeah Daniel "
"Paparazzi is here !"
"Please tell me that they didn't take a picture of me and you kissing "
"Yep they did . They caught everything !"

Kylie's POV : Once everything was going on , Jack came home from being at the recording studio .

"Yo Jack ! Have you heard the news "
"No what's up "
"Me and Ethan Dolan are dating "
"Shut up !" He smiled
"I'm being serious ! It's all over social media !"

Jack then went on his phone and checked all his social media .

"Awhh shit! My sister gotta boyfriend ! "
"Are you gonna be okay with it ?"
"Yes I am ! I love that guy . He's a good friend of mine . I mean as along as its not Grayson , we're all good ."

I then thought for a moment . What wrong with Grayson ?

"Huh why ? What's wrong with Grayson ?"
"Haven't you heard ?"
"Heard what ?"
"He got a bitch pregnant !"
"Your lying !"
"I'm not lying Kylie ! I'm serious !"
"B-but wasn't he with that one April chick ?"
"Yea he was , I mean they weren't "Dating" but they had a thing "

I was shocked ! Grayson got a girl pregnant ! Who knows how the girl April feels ! I mean I've never met her , but she sounds like a nice person . She's so pretty too ! I think I've met her some where ... But I just can't remember where ....

"So you and Ethan ..." Laughed Jack
"Shut up okay. "
"Can I tweet about it "
"Sure go ahead "

Jack then tweeted .

@ JackGilinsky : Kylie's gotta Boyfriend ! 😅 @ EthanDolan

I saw what Jack had tweeted .

"Jack your an idiot. "

He bursted in laughter .

"Hey I mean it's for the best . I mean I have to show off that my sister isn't so little anymore . Awhh you have a boyfriend ."
"Awhh you dont have a girlfriend " I laughed
"Shut up okay " he frowned
"Don't worry I'll help you get a girlfriend" I said
"Awesome ! But for know , I need to worry about you , and only you . Your my first priority and if Ethan hurts you , I'll break him . "
"Okay all fine with me " I smiled

Grayson's POV : Chloe and I didn't really do much . She just kept talking on how she hated my fans for calling her a slut .

"I don't get why they hate on me !"
"Well maybe if you'd be a little nicer , they'd like you "
"Why would I do that ! They're just jealous because you got me pregnant and not them !" She yelled
"Chloe.. "
"It's true ! They are just some idiotic teenagers , who think they can steal my man! Like no bitch! He loves me not you ! I wish they could all go away ! It's not like you care about them do you !?!
"I-I Do care about them ..."
"But they spilled a shake on you ! And On me ! What type of fans do that Grayson ! They don't appreciate you ! The only person who appreciates you is me ! "

It's kinda true . The fans should be a little nicer to Chloe . They should respect our relationship . They should also respect that I'm with her . In fact, she's carrying my child . Chloe really did make me think differently. It made me think differently about my fans . If they don't appreciate me being in a relationship with Chloe , then why should I appreciate them ? Chloe is right they are some idiotic teenagers