Chapter 51 : Loving you is wrong

Haylie's P.O.V :

I was kinda getting tired of waiting for my best friend to come inside the house. I mean who could she be talking to that's so important? I left the crowd and saw Grayson walking inside.

"What's April doing?"
"I don't know. Talking to some guy." Grayson said rolling his eyes
"What guy?"
"I don't know his name."
"Well I'll go catch up with you guys later. I'll be right back."

Grayson nodded and went to the kitchen where everyone was. I went to the front door and opened it . I then saw April crying . Why is she crying ?

"April are you okay?" I asked

I then felt chills run down my back. The guy that Grayson was talking about was Derek Luh. Fuck no ! What is he doing here ?

"What are you doing here Luh?"
"It's April's birthday chill."
"Why the fuck is she crying? What did you do to her?"
"I didn't do anything! Fuck man."
"Nothing happened okay. We just talked." Said April
"Yea mhm does Grayson know who this is?" I asked
"Haylie please don't tell Grayson okay. I don't want him to know that Derek is my ex. He doesn't know about anything."
"Alright fine. So Derek what made you come back huh? Did you stop flirting with other girls and decided to get April back ?" I said
"Haylie stop ok! Derek just came to tell me happy birthday and we're just talking." yelled April

I glared at Derek. Why is April acting so weird ?

April's P.O.V :

I don't know what's getting into me. Just by seeing Derek , my whole personality changed. I don't want Grayson finding out what type of person i really am. I don't want him to leave me. But seeing Derek is wrong. We had something in the past and that's that. I'm with Grayson now . I shouldn't worry about Derek.

"Uh Derek.. I-I gotta go. It was nice seeing you." I said walking away with Haylie

I didn't even turn back to see what his response was . I don't want to mess up again.

Me and Haylie walked inside the kitchen.

"There's the birthday girl! What took you so long ?" Asked Cameron
"Oh uhm .. I was t-talking to a friend of mine." I said
"Oh well why didn't you invite him in ?" Asked Izzy
"He uh ... Had to leave."
"Well let's get started with the surprise then ." Said Ethan

____
"OMG you got me and Black matte Range Rover!" I said yelling
"Anything for my baby girl." Smiled Grayson
"But I thought I told you not to buy it for me!" I pouted
"Come on babe. I could tell you really wanted it."

I hugged Cameron and the rest of my friends . By the time the party was over. It was 11:30. I was so exhausted. Everyone was sleeping . Including my dog Cashew. Grayson and I were fully awake . He carried me upstairs and threw me on my bed . He then took his shirt off and started kissing me all over my body.

"Grayson what are you doing ?"
"It's your birthday babe." He whispered

He then started kissing my neck leaving a couple of hickeys. I was enjoying it . I then closed my eyes and let Grayson do what ever he wanted to do. But it was soon interrupted .

•FlashBack•

"Are you sure your ready ?" He asked me as he stared deeply in my eyes
"Yes Derek." I whispered 

•End•

I started remembering when me and Derek did it the first time . It kinda haunts me . I then was afraid . And snapped out of my thoughts .

"G-Grayson stop."
"What ? Why? Did I do something wrong ?"
"No.. It's .."
"It's what?"
"N-nothing."
"Is there something your not telling me ?"
"Grayson no. I just don't feel comfortable.. It's not you its me ."
"Oh uh ok." Grayson said awkwardly

I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I then sat on the floor. What is going on with me ? I saw Derek awhile ago and now I'm already having mixed emotions. I then heard my phone vibrate.

Message from : Luhcifer😈❤️
: Hey. Let's hang out!
: Derek I can't.
: Why not 😔
: because it's wrong!
: Come on April! We're just gonna hang out? What could possibly go wrong 😈
: No Derek

I put my phone down . I really wanted to hang out with Derek but part of me didn't . I then received another message .

Text Message from : Luhcifer❤️😈
: I'm outside of your house Mami. Just sneak out already! Don't act like you haven't done it before !
: fine Derek you win! 😴

I came out of the bathroom and saw that Grayson was already passed out. I slowly put on my slippers and got out of my room . I closed it and ran downstairs . I quietly made down and left the house without making a sound . I then saw Derek in his car. Gosh why does he have to be so attractive? It makes so frustrated . Once he saw me, he smiled .

I went inside his car and looked at the road .

"What? Your gonna give me the cold shoulder ?" He smiled
"Derek.. This is wrong ! I sneaked out of my house ."
"I know . To hang out with me ."
"I'm being serious."
"April is your birthday . Come on loosen up! "

He then turned up the radio. The song "All Eyes On You" by Meek Mill was playing . That was mine and Derek's song . He then started rapping to it which made me laugh.

I had no idea on where we were going .

"Derek where are we going ?"
"You'll see ." He smirked

It took us A while to get to the destination. We arrived on a hill where we could see the view of L.A. It was so nice and peaceful. Derek turned off his car and looked at the view .

"Why'd you take me here ?"
"This is where everything happened April ."
"I-I know..." I said nervously

Derek then reached for my hand and held it .

"You should've never left."
"I had to Derek."
"You would've still been with me ."

I got out of the front seat and sat in the back seat . Derek followed me .

"You can't keep running away from your feelings Mami."
"Loving you is wrong Derek."
"Is it really ?"

He slowly leaned in and kissed me on the lips . I then kissed back . I never expected this to happen ..