Chapter 13 : The Date

"H-How are you pregnant Chloe?"
"I don't know, but you have to help me raise our kid "
"How do you even know that the baby is mine ?"
"Because your the first person that I've ever slept with ! That's how I know that the kid is yours !"

Chloe's pregnant ! Oh my god ! I actually got a girl pregnant ! Well there's nothing I could do about it . I mean I just can't abandon her with a baby . So I'll might as well help her .

"Please don't leave me . I don't want my child not to have a father " she said
"Okay Okay , I'm sorry , your right . Don't worry I'm going to be the best dad ever "

Ethan's POV : I had remembered that I had told Kylie that I would take her on a date today . I then called her.

//Phone Call\\
E:Hello
K:hey Ethan
E: Hey Uhm are you still up to go on a date
K: well yeah sure
E: Where too
K: how about we go to a couples movie theater
E: the one across the street
K:yeah there
E: ok well I'll be there in a hour
K: ok bye Ethan
E : bye Kylie
//End\\

I hung up and began to get ready . I changed into dark skinny jeans , a maroon long sleeve, and maroon vans , to top it off , I put on a SnapBack . I then got out of my room and began to call Kylie .

//Phone Call \\
E:Hey I'm ready , I'm going to pick you up
K: ok yeah
E:ok I'll be there in 5 minutes
K: ok

//End\\

Kylie's POV : I was nervous on going on a date with Ethan . I mean I haven't been on a date in a while . I have to admit , When I first met Ethan , I thought he was so hot ! And when he kissed me .. Oh my geez... Instantly fell in love . I changed into skinny jeans , a black diamond sweater , and black uggs . I then added a little make up and put my hair in a pony tail. I then heard a knock at my door . It was Ethan .

"Hey are you ready " smiled Ethan
"Yep I'm ready "

We both walked to the car . Ethan then stopped me and opened my door for me.

"Awh thanks Ethan "
"No problem "

He then closed the door and came inside .

"So how do you feel about going on a date with me "
"Well I don't know , I mean I can't say anything because we made out like yesterday "
"Yeah true "

He then looked at me .

"You have to admit it . You liked it "
"Omg Ethan "
"What its true !"
"No Ethan , just stop " I said laughing
"Hey you may say that you didn't like the kiss , but your lips told me another "
"I hate you Ethan "
"You won't hate me for long Kylie "

He then grabbed my hand .

"Ethan pay attention to the road "
"Hey I can do two things at once. It's called double tasking "
"Ur and idiot Ethan " I said laughing

Daniel's POV : Once me and April finished broadcasting on you now , we laid on the bed and watched a movie .

"I can't believe your my girlfriend " I said
"Awh Daniel , wait what's that supposed to mean ?"
"Well I mean , I'm so lucky to have you in my life ,"

She smiled and kissed me on the lips

"I love you Daniel 💜"

I was shocked that April said she loved me .

"D-did you just say I love you ?"
"Uhm yeah , what's wrong with saying that ?"
"Well I don't know, I never thought you would say tht to me "
"Well I wouldn't say it , if I didn't mean it Daniel. I do love you . I will always love you💜"

I began to get thoughts in my head . I don't want to get played . Does April still have feelings for Grayson?

"April , I have a question "
"What's your question "
"Do you still have feelings for Grayson "

She took a while to answer

"Well no , I don't have feelings for Grayson , Grayson was in the past . I love you Daniel 💜... You're the best thing that has ever happened to me . I'm glad your in my life honestly. All I want is you "

When April said that , it made my heart beat really fast . No girl has ever said that to me . I loved the fact that she quoted my song . She made me get butterflies in my stomach honestly.

"You mean all that April "
"Every single word . I love you 💜"

I hugged her and kissed her passionately. We then stopped kissing and then April rested her head on my chest .

"Do you think out relationship will last Daniel "
"I hope so 💜I mean why wouldn't it "
"Well I mean some fans weren't really happy that we are together, and I just don't want drama ,"
"I'm not gonna let the fans get between us . I love you April 💜 always have and always will ."

Ethan's POV : We arrived at the couple theater and got our selves pop corn and soda . We then took our seats and sat down .

"Do you like this so far ."
"Yeah it's pretty nice , I mean look at the seats , they are like couches . They are so comfortable "

I then decided to pull a move . I then yawned and put my arm around Kylie .

"Nice attempt "
"Why thanks !"
"Your so dumb I swear " laughed Kylie

I then smiled

"I'm glad that i met you "
"Me too Ethan "

___
Skip Movie

"Did you like the movie ?"
"Yeah omg it was so romantic ! I mean the guy was so nice and romantic to the girl . Like when took her on a date to look at the stars , and when they went on the boat-

I interrupted her , by pressing my lips onto hers .

"That was a nice way to tell me to shut up " she smiled

I smiled at her and held her hand on the way till I dropped her off at her house .
We then arrived .

"I had such an amazing time with you Ethan ."
"Me too Kylie , I hope we can do this again"

Right when she was about to get off my car , she kissed me and left . I then received a message

Message from : Kylie ❤️
K :
I think I like you Ethan .....