Chapter 9 : The new girl

Grayson's POV cont.
I continued walking but, I didn't walk towards Isabella or Ethan . I was so upset . I didn't want to talk to no one . I love April 💛. I can't believe she moved on so fast . Right when I was about to leave the mall , One of my fans approached me .

"Hi Gray, are you okay ?"

I wanted to cry , the person who would only call me Gray was April .

"U-Uhm yeah I'm okay "
"It's about April huh "

I turned bright red . How did she know ?

"Wanna talk about it " she asked
"Uhm sure , but can we talk in private "
"Sure, how about we go to my place"

I left the mall with this girl that I've never met , I didn't even know her name . She was beautiful I have to admit . We then walked to her house , and went to her room quietly .

"So what happened to you and April ?"
"Everything we had was perfect , when we first met , we hated each other , but then later , it turned into something else . I mean all the things that we did together , All the things we said to each other , I don't think I could ever forget that one night .

I paused .

"And it's all my fault "
"It's not your fault Gray. "
"Yes it is  ! I mean look at her now, she's moved on . I don't know how she likes that Daniel Skye . I gave everything to her ."
"Who cares if she's moved on , that means that you can move on too . If I was April . I'd never leave you . "
"Well thanks , u-Uhm what's your name ?"
"Chloe  "
"Well hi Chloe  , I really appreciate you listening to me . "
"No problem Gray , "

I was comfortably sitting on one of the bean bag chairs on my phone . Until I saw a half naked girl . Chloe was only in her bra and underwear . What is going on .

"Uhm Chloe  I- I . Y-you should probably p-"

She interrupted me by getting on top of me and smashing her lips upon mine .  I didn't know what to do , but besides kissing back . But dude ! She reminded me of April so much ! Chloe then started kissing my neck leaving love bites . It felt pretty weird because the only girl that would give me hickeys , would be April . Chloe began to get a bit wild . She stripped off her clothes , Then stripped off mine .

"I heard your good in bed baby " she said
"C-Chloe this is wrong "

Right when I was about to move her , She laid me back on the bean bag . I was scared at this point . She then got off me , and sat on her knees , she puckered her lips and started to give me head . I didn't know what to do , my mind was getting all riled up . Was she really doing this to me , because honestly it felt amazing . I grabbed her by the head , and started bobbing her head up and down .

"F-fuck "

She then stopped and got on top of me again . She didn't say a word to me . With no warning , She turned around , stood up , and shoved my member inside of her , causing her to scream .

"G-Grayson !" She yelled

Damn it man . Only April would say that , I'm screwed .

She went inside and out . I can't believe I was letting a girl ride my d*ck without it being April . Chloe started picking up the pace . It's like if she was jumping . She then smashed her lips onto mine without stopping . Was I really letting a girl f*ck me ... In A bean bag chair ?!?!?

Chloe then got off me , and threw me in the bed . She laid there with her legs wide open . I had idea on what she wanted me to do .

"Baby , it's your turn to f*ck me . Hard ! "

What in the hell ?!? I can't do this ! It's not April . But she doesn't love me anymore .

"Anything you want " I said

Right when I put my d*ck inside her , Chloe wrapped her legs around me . I thrusted inside her . In and out I went . She was moaning loud . It was hot .

"B-baby f-faster H-harder ! "

I did as what she said . Right then she was screaming my name , and moaning in pleasure . Damn this Chloe chick really turns me on .

Ethan's POV : me and Isabella were starting to talk about our future .

"Babe if we have a girl we should name her Abigail , or what about Lucy , or-

I interrupted her

"Uhm ok Isabella , I'm not ready to be a parent at this time . Maybe in the future okay "

"Okay" she frowned

"Baby I love you ok , I'm sorry . I'm just stressing out ."
"About what babe "
"Me and Gray have a tour going on tomorrow , and I don't want to leave you here in L.A . "
"Where the tour going to be at ?"
"It's going to be in Sacramento ."
"Can I come"
"Of course you can babe !"

We kissed and went back talking about tour .

Cameron's POV : I can't wait to go on tour with Daniel Skye . He's pretty cool honestly. That fella has a lot of talent inside him. I also can't wait to perform a song that we wrote . I dedicated it to my special girl Haylie ❤️. She's my true love .

"Babe would you like to go on tour with me ?"
"Omg yes ! A million times yes ! "
"I love you !"
"I love you too Cameron ! "
"So where is April ?"
"Well when i was on the phone , Daniel told me me he was with April , so they are probably hanging out ."
"wait , but what happened to Grayson ? "
"I don't know babe , it's not my business , but I think April has moved on . "
"Awh really . That sucks , poor Grayson he's probably heartbroken ."

Grayson's POV : damn this girl is whoa . Made me forget everything about April . I think I should make Chloe mine . Once we finished , we laid in bed with blankets .

"Chloe "
"Yeah gray ? " she said while kissing my cheek .
"Would you like to be my girlfriend"
"OMG yes !"
"I love you Chloe "
"I love you too Gray"

But deep down in my heart 💛, I knew I still loved April .