Chapter 55 : One Night Stand

Delhany's P.O.V :

My younger brother Derek Luh had called me . Who knows what April and him did this time ? I thought they broke up a long time ago?

Minutes later, Derek and April arrived at my house .

"Ok we don't have much time!" Said Derek
"We'll hi to you too ." I said
"Sorry D. I just need to take April home ASAP."
"What's the big deal ?"

April then lifted up her shirt . Fuck! Derek went a bit crazy. April was covered in hickeys !

"Whoa Derek ! You .. Okay ..."
"That's not all of it Delhany." April said nervously
"No... ."

I then turned to Derek .

"What we're you trying to do ? Eat her ? Damn Luh calm down ! You went on a rampage!"

I then made April take her shirt off completely. She was covered all right . All from her neck to her stomach.

"Ok April I'm gonna help you ."
"Thank you so much Delhany ❤️"
"Hey come on April . We're practically family... But this here ... Haha whoa !"

April gave a weak smile .

"You didn't tell me you guys were back together."
"We're Uhm ... We're not ." mumbled Derek
"What do you mean ?"
"I mean ..."
"Omg Really Derek ! April has a boyfriend ? And you do this to her ! Derek you need to learn !"

I then gave April a hug .

"I'm not mad at you okay . It's not your fault . I know how much of a tease Derek could be . I remember when you guys "we're dating" now let's go get you covered with makeup and then I'll take you home ."
"Whoa Delhany im taking her home ."
"No your not Derek! Are you trying to get yourself killed ?"
"Alright fine ."

I walked April to my room . She then sat down on my bed .

"I'm sorry Delhany."
"For what April?"
"For being a whore . I know your thinking bad of me . I cheated on my boyfriend."
"It's not your fault April , it's Derek's. He lead you into doing what ever you guys did . We make mistakes ."
"Yeah but I don't think my boyfriend will ever forgive me."
"Who is your boyfriend anyways ?"
"His name is Grayson Dolan. He has a twin , Ethan Dolan."
"Oh yeah , yeah I've heard of them ."
"Well yeah that's him .. And I feel so guilty because I've pretty much lied to him about our whole relationship . He thinks that I was a virgin when we first had sex . He doesn't even know that I've had an abortion... He doesn't know anything ."
"Well it's not that easy to tell your partner on what the things you've done in your past . But he shouldn't worry . He's with you know and that is all that should matter to him . Who cares if you weren't a virgin when you had sex .. But I do think you should be honest with him and tell him .. "
"I have something to tell you ."
"What ?"
"He proposed to me last night ."

I was shocked . I didn't know what to say . April then began to cry .

"It's all my fault . I'm engaged Delhany 😔 and this is what I do to Grayson. I fucked everything up."
"Oh no April . No it's not your fault ." I said hugging her
"I'm a fuck up ."
"No April. Your not okay . Just be honest with him . You need to tell him one of these days because if he ends up finding out that's gonna make things worse for you ."
"Thank you Delhany for everything."
"Your welcome beautiful. Now let's get you covered ."

April took off her shirt and I began to put make up on her .

"Oh my god . Derek is something ."
"Yeah I know ."
"I don't mean to embarrass you or anything , but shit your loaded ! No wonder why your so worried !!!"

April turned bright red .

"Fuck I don't know I was related to an animal ... "

April began to laugh .

20 minutes later I finally finished . I gave April one of my long sleeve shirts and a sweater .

"Here April this is for you . Take it as a gift . I know how much you love my clothing line 💜... Anyways I'm gonna take you home . I don't want you around little Derek Luh ."
"Awh thank you so much Delhany ."
"Besides its not like your brother will do anything . I heard he used to have a crush on me ."
"Yeah he did. I felt bad for Cameron ."
"Well it's not that I don't like him ... It's just that he's not my type . You know ?"
"Yeah I get it ."

April and I went to the living room . I then grabbed my keys . Derek then came .

"Hey your done ?"
"Yes we're done Derek ."

I made April stand behind me .

"What your not gonna let me say bye to my mami?"
"You can tell your mami bye some other time okay. She doesn't need you Luh! "

Derek then looked at April then at me .

"Can you at least give me 5 minutes to talk to her . ?"
"Make it quick ."

I then left outside to the car leaving Derek and April alone .

Derek's P.O.V :

As much as I wanted to hug April , I didn't want her to leave . I wanted her to stay with me forever .

"So this is it ?"
"Pretty much."
"No hug?"
"Derek I cheated on my boyfriend ! You expect me to hug you ?"
"Come on. Don't tell me you didn't have fun because i know you did ."
"Goodbye Derek ."
"Wait .."

April walked away but I caught up to her . I grabbed her by her arm and leaned in to kiss her one more time . She let go .

"You need to get over me . You need to get over us . Over everything ."
"But I love you ."
"I love you too , as a matter of fact I'll always love you ... But I moved on .. I think you should move on too ."
"How can I ?"
"Your gonna have to figure that out ."
"You really expect me to forget about you after what we have just done ."
"Take it as a one night stand Derek . I can't be with you . I have Grayson ."
"Right .. A one night fucking stand ." I said while a tear rolled down my eye .