Chapter 41: Whos to Blame?

Grayson's P.O.V :

I was so confused . What did I do this time ? All I did was talk to Chloe . I didn't want anything to do with her , besides telling her to leave April alone . She agreed and apologized . What else does April want ?

I got out of the car and followed April . There's no way I'm letting her walk alone in the dark .

"We're Done ." She yelled
"W-What ?" I said shocked

Words couldn't explain on how I was feeling when she said those 2 painful words . I wasn't going to stop at that though . I wasn't going to lose her again .

Minutes later , it began to rain hard . I still saw April in the distance . She was walking very slow . She then ran and went under a building where there was a roof. I followed her and sat next to her .

"Why are you acting like this ?"
"Grayson I told you . We are done remember ?"
"No . We are not Done . This is so stupid ! Why do you want to hurt a girl who I was with ? I didn't even love her April ! I love you ! Stop bitching about it okay ! Chloe is just jealous that I chose you and not her ."
"You just don't get it don't you . I've been harassed ! I've been bullied . Better yet people keep telling me to kill myself ! & what do you do ? Nothing . Absolutely nothing ! And I know you see the messages that the fans send me because they tag you in them ! I know you see them !"
"Is that why your so mad ? Really April ? You shouldn't even be worrying about stuff like that ! Yes I see it , but I don't let it get to me . I ignore it . I mean what's that going to do to me ? I'm not gonna cry about it . I could care less honestly . You shouldn't care either . Your worth more than anything to me . Well my fans first , but don't let the hate get to you okay . I love you ."
"What about Chloe ."
"Who gives a damn about Chloe . If she keeps saying stuff about you , don't do anything . Better yet . Kill her with kindness . That's it . "

I then hugged April .

"Stop worrying about this . "
"I can't Gray."
"Okay let me ask you something ."
"What ?"
"Do you love me ?"
"What ?"
"I'm asking you do you love me ?"
"Of course I love you ."
"Okay now this is the question I want to ask you ."
"Okay ?"
"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me ?"
"Gray .."
"Do you ? Or do you not ?"
"Yes ."
"You see , that's the only thing that you should be worrying about . Our relationship. If you keep worrying about the hate that your getting and everything else .. That will ruin our relationship. I don't want to lose you April . It's already happened . And I don't want it to happen again . Please April . Do it for me ."

I slowly grabbed her hand and held it tightly . April showed a little smile .

"Come on let's go home ."
"You mean my house ?"
"It's the same thing April !" I laughed
"Okay ." smiled April
"But it's raining ." She added again
"Yeah I know . Let's make this moment special ."

I continued holding her hand and led her to the rain . We stood there and looked in each other's eyes . I leaned in and kissed her softly . We were pretty much soaking wet .

"Grayson."
"Yea Babe."
"Wanna know something ?"
"What ?"
"I feel like we are in the notebook ."
"Like the movie ?" I said
"Yea ."

We both started laughing .

"Well you now I am a good actor ." I smirked
"Oh shut up Grayson ."

We kissed again but this time it was special . I love April with all my heart . I'm not going to let anyone take her away from me . She is mine and only mine .

April's P.O.V :

Everything that Grayson said was true . I shouldn't worry about what people say about me . In fact I shouldn't worry what Chloe says about me either because I know it's all fake. I have to admit , I can be over dramatic when it comes to other people . Such as girls . Yes I am a jealous type . Beyond jealous . I seriously need to stop .

Right now what I should be worrying about is Grayson. Words can't explain how much I love Grayson. He makes me the happiest girl alive . Im honestly the luckiest girl to be Grayson's girlfriend . I don't know what I would do without him . Yes we argue . A lot ! but I love him.

I still have the memories when we first met . He was such a little bitch 😂. But I love him . Little did I know that I would fall for Grayson Dolan . It went from not knowing who Grayson Dolan was , to being friends with him , to being in a relationship with him , and finally , being in love with him . I'm forever grateful to have him in my life.