Chapter 21 : The Accident

Song For The Chapter : "We Got Us" By Daniel Skye

Ethan's POV : Ever since the whole get together thing situation , Haylie and Kylie have seemed to get along pretty well . Yes there was some harsh words said but they managed to get over it .

Kylie , Cameron , Haylie , Isabella and I decided to go to rebounderz. It was pretty fun actually . We were all jumping and doing back flips . We noticed that Isabella was no where in sight . What the fuck where did she go ?

Isabella's POV : I was at the trampolines until I had to go to the bathroom . Once I got out , I wasn't really paying attention , I was distracted by a message that I had received . I then bumped into a really tall muscular guy .

"Omg I'm so sorry "
"Don't be , it's clearly my fault ." He said smiling
"The names Sammy Wilk . Or Wilkinson . What's yours ?"
"My name is Isabella "
"Sounds like a pretty name for a pretty girl ."

Daniels POV :  I arrived in San Diego around 5:00 a.m. The next day . I was so nervous but happy at the same time ! I couldn't wait to perform ! I called April but she didn't answer . I then texted her .

To My Princess 👑💗 : Baby I arrived safely ! Sorry for the early text !
From : That's Great Daniel ! I love you ! Your going to rock it on stage ! Good luck ❤️❤️❤️
To : I love you too April ! Once again I'm sorry for what I did . I thought you would get upset .
From : it's okay babe , you didn't want to make me mad . But hey I can't wait to see you when you come back !
To : I know me too babe ! No matter what Happens , I'm going to love you no matter what ! You know that right ?
From : yes Daniel . I do ! Same goes to you too !
To : Alright April , well I need to go now , Call me around 9 ! I love you so much ! You inspire me
From : Awh babe ! I love you too ❤️ I miss you so much
To : Babe I'm always going to be here for you ! No Matter where I am ! Even if I'm on tour or I'm with you .. I'm going to be right next to to you . Just as you would be here for me ! ❤️ I love you a lot ! Well I'll talk to you soon ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ OMG HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY !

We stopped texting . I'm so forward to see April . I'm also excited for the fans to hear "We Got Us "

___
Fans were screaming my name loud ! All I could hear was DANIEL DANIEL DANIEL ! I was so happy yet nervous . I got on stage with my guitar and started to sing We Got Us . When I started singing , I got pretty emotional because April meant so much to me , She's my one and only !

I began to tear up . The fans were touched because they knew how much I loved April . I finished singing the song and wiped the tears from my eyes .

"Thank you guys much ! I want to thank all of you guys for spreading the word ! You have no idea how happy you guys make me ! If it wasn't for you , I would've never been here ! I would've never met the love of my life either !

Fans were cheering and clapping . They make me so happy !

Once I finished giving a speech , I took some pictures with some fans . Most fans were in tears !

"H-Hey don't cry . " I said to a fan
"You are just so sweet ! I love you !"
"I love you too !"

Once I finished talking to some fans , Other performers started to perform . Like Kenny Holland , Nate Maloley , Madison Beer . They were all amazing !
I quickly went on snapchat and took a picture with a sad face .

When you miss your Gf 💜

I posted it on my story and sent it to April ! She opened it and sent me a picture of her kissing a teddy bear that I gave her .

Pretend The bear is u ! Ily 💜

I smiled and enjoyed the rest of the night . Once they were done performing , We had a break and went back stage . Madison then came up to me .

"Daniel Right ? I'm Madison Beer ."
"Yeah , Daniel Skye . Nice to meet you ."
"How are you and April ?"
"We're pretty good ! Just miss her and all"
"Awh well I'm sure the week will go by fast . "
"Yeah I hope it will . " I frowned
"Don't be sad Daniel , You'll see April ! "

I gave Madison a little smile . She then hugged me . We then took a picture on snapchat .

Skye misses his Gf 😔💜

She posted it on her story . I was sure that April would look at Madison's story because April and her are like close friends . I know she wouldn't get jealous .

"I'm happy for you and April " she said
"Thanks Mads , Aren't you dating Jack Gilinsky ?"
"Yes I am ! "
"How are you guys ?"
"We're going strong . I mean ever since we announced that were dating , I've been getting hate and so has Jack , but e manage to ignore it ."
"Well that's great ! Don't let the hate get to you ! "
"Well it was nice talking to you Daniel ! I'll see you later ! "

Madison Left . I then decided to leave because I really wanted to talk to April . I went out side and it was raining pretty hard . I then called a taxi to take me to my hotel . It arrived and I got inside .

I was shaking in coldness ! Traffic was going pretty bad . I was on my phone . I noticed that Madison had tweeted .

@ MadisonElleBeer : @ AprilDallas Your Boyfriend @ DanielSkye killed it 💜!!!

April then tweeted .

@ AprilDallas : @ MadisonElleBeer : Awesome ! Did he by chance flirt with girls ?

@ MadisonElleBeer : Nope ! He only talked about you ! He even CRIED on stage !!!!! 😭💜 @ AprilDallas

@ AprilDallas : Awh my babe !!!! I love him so much ! 💜 @ MadisonElleBeer @ DanielSkye

Right when I was about to tweet , I noticed a very bright light coming towards my window . I looked and saw a car coming at full speed . I then blacked out . In that very moment . I knew this was the last time I was ever going to say how much I loved April . My time had come to an end .