Chapter 14 : Disbelief

Cameron's POV : Haylie and I never really got out of our hotel room . Pretty much the only did was , Sleep , Talk , Eat , and Make out . That was pretty much our day . I didn't even check how April and Daniel were doing . I'm sure they're doing good . Hailey and I were just on our phones talking .

"Babe " said Haylie
"Yeah"
"Do you know that Grayson has a girlfriend?"
"He does ?!? Does April know about This ?"
"I'm sure she does , but why should she care . She's dating Daniel , unless yanno she still has feelings for Gray."
"How does Grayson's new girlfriend look like ?"
"She's fucking ratchet ! She's white trash ! "
"Oh gosh . Ok then Grayson down graded pretty hard then ."
"He did Cameron !"

We both were silent after a while . We were both rolling down Twitter until we saw some news .

@ GraysonDolan : I'm going to be a father !

Both me and Haylie looked at each other . We were shocked !

"He's going to be a father !!?!" We both said
"That's it his life is fucked " Haylie said
"You mean he's fucked"
"No ! His life is fucked up! Cam he's going to be a father ! He's not gonna be able to go on tours with Ethan or anyone ! In fact he won't be able to go to parties !"
"Oh shit . Yeah his life is fucked up man!"
"Should we tell April ?"
"No we shouldn't Haylie . I think she won't handle it well . Just let her find out by herself ." I said

Isabella's POV : i was so sad ! I missed my baby Ethan . I don't get why he's so upset . I mean it was a mistake. I know what I did was wrong , but we could've worked it out instead of breaking up 😭!
I just sat in my room eating ice cream and watching the movie "The Fault In Our Stars " it's my favorite movie and it always makes me cry!!! I then received a message from Cameron.

Message from Dallas 😛💯

D : Yo Isabella Go on Twitter . Go on Gray's Page
I : ok I'll go on right now !

I then quickly got on Twitter and saw that Grayson tweeted that he was going to be a dad . WAIT HES GOING TO BE A DAD ?!?!? WHAT ?!? Wait ? Are Grayson and April back together?

I then went on April's page and looked at her tweets . They were all about Daniel Skye!?!? W-what ? I also saw a tweet saying that her and Daniel are dating . Ok so if April and Daniel are dating, then Grayson ... Oh hell no ! Grayson knocked up a bitch ! I then tweeted .

@ IsabellaLove : Damn everyone is going to hate you . Including your brother !

I didn't have any problem on what I tweeted . I mean it's true ! Everyone is going to hate Grayson . Especially Ethan . Oo the fans are going to be on a huge riot , and I bet all of those fans are going to attack April .

Ethan's POV : That night with Kylie was pretty amazing . She was so beautiful . I received a message from her saying that she liked me ... Dude I was so happy . I was just in my car smiling like an idiot . I then saw that Kylie tweeted .

@ KylieGilinsky : Could this night get any better 💗😊

I smiled at the tweet .

Go for it Ethan ! She likes you ! You clearly like her ! Ask her out ! Come on don't be such a wuss . I thought to myself

I then decided to actually ask her out . Yes even on social media . I responded to Kylie .

@ EthanDolan : Yes it could get better , Will you be my girlfriend 💗? @ KylieGilinsky