Chapter 28 : The Dream

April's POV :

We arrived at the house around 8 p.m. I was very exhausted from the meet and greets . I was very creeped about Grayson though . Does he still have feelings for me ? 

We all walked into the house . Cameron and Ethan weren't really that tired .

"Hey bro wanna play Call of Duty ?" Asked Cameron
"Heck yeah !" Yelled Ethan

Cameron threw a remote controller to Ethan , and they started playing . I then decided to go to my room to go to sleep . Grayson followed me .

"Hey April wait up !" Said Grayson
"Huh?" I said confused

We reached to my bedroom door and we both stopped .

"Do you mind if we talk for a minute ?"
"What do you have in mind Gray ?" I asked
"Well I just wanted to say that I had a good time with you today , despite the little argument we had ."
"Oh yeah me too , well I'm gonna go to bed now ." I said awkwardly
"Uh okay yeah . "

Grayson smiled and gave me a hug . We hugged for quite a while .

"Uh Gray you can let go now ."
"Oh yeah right sorry ."

Grayson slowly walked down the stairs . I kinda felt bad for cutting him off .

"Grayson ?" I yelled
"Yeah ." He said turning around
"Wanna talk , or just chill and hang out ? Kinda bored ."
"Sure" He said smiling

Grayson came inside my room and closed the door . I then was sitting on my bed .

"So what do you want to talk about ?" He asked
"I actually don't know ." I said
"This is so awkward "
"Gosh tell me about it ."
"Okay I will , Why did you freak out when I put my hand inside your shorts "
"Your serious ?" I asked sternly
"Very serious " he laughed
"Grayson what type of question is that ? Your my ex ! No one should ever do that !"

Grayson turned red .

"Wait what did you say ?"
"I said what type of question is that .?"
" no I meant after you said that ." He smiled

I thought about what I said . Omg did I really just say he was my ex ?

"Speechless aren't you ." He smirked
"I didn't mean it in that way Gray." I choked
"So I'm your ex ?" He laughed
"We didn't date Grayson !"
"But you still considered me as your boyfriend ."
"Omg Gray ! Don't start ! You know what I meant !" I whined
"Yeah I know , I'm just kidding . Or am i ?"

We both laughed and smiled .

"I'm glad that we're talking again Gray ."
"Yeah me too April"
"I have to admit, I really missed you ." I said
"Awh you missed me " Grayson said blushing
"Yep"
"Well guess what , I missed you every day and night. I could never get you off my mind . The crazy thing is that I never stopped losing feelings for you ." 💛
"R-Really ." I stuttered

Grayson looked into deep space . I think he was thinking of something .

"Gray ?"
"Yeah April ?"
"Why did you wait for me ?"
"I don't know , some people are just worth waiting for , and your that type of person 💛"

My heart melted when he said those words . I don't know what to do . The only thing that was on my mind was Daniel . Would he get upset ?

Again Grayson headed off into space .

"What are you thinking about Grayson ?"
"You really want to know ?" He smiled
"Well yeah , I mean you keep spacing out"
"You won't get mad right ?"
"Depending on what it is ?" I laughed

Grayson scooted closer to me and put his hand on my cheek . He looked at me for less than 3 seconds and kissed me . Oh my lord . When he kissed me I felt butterflies all over my stomach. It felt weird .

"Grayson" I breathed
"I Love You ."

He kissed me again . This time the kiss was more intense . It was better than usual . He laid me on my back , without breaking the kiss . He then took his shirt off . Right when he was about to take mine off , I freaked out and stopped kissing him .

"I-I'm sorry did I go a little too fast ?" He asked
"N-No I-it's F-fine ."
"Gosh I'm so sorry April . I always mess up . I'm sorry . I know I shouldn't do this after what had happened with Daniel . but I can't help it . I-I .... I'm In Love With You Okay 💛 I'm in love with you ." 

I sat up and hugged Grayson with all the force that I had . He then got up and put his shirt on .

"I can leave if you want me too ."
"No Gray, it's fine . You can stay if you want to ."
"Are you sure , I mean I-"
"Gray , I know you wanted to do that as much as I did . It's not your fault ."
"Okay"

Grayson laid next to me and covered himself and I with blankets . I ended up sleeping on his chest . I fell into a deep deep sleep afterwards...

//Dream\\

All I could see was a bright room with a mirror . I walked inside and saw that someone was waiting for me . He was smiling . It was Daniel .

"Daniel !!!" I yelled as I jumped into his arms
"April!" He said grabbing me
"Daniel I miss you so much ! Come back to me !"
" I miss you too April ! "
"I'm so sorry for the way I acted that one night ."
"Babe it's not your fault . Okay I love you ! I don't want you thinking for the rest of your life thinking that my death was your fault . I love you . "

We then kissed 💜

"Daniel please don't leave me "
"I will never leave you babe. I'm always gonna be here with you . I'm going to be in your heart always ."
"But it's not the same !" I frowned

I noticed that his ghost started to fade .

"NO DANIEL DONT LEAVE ME ! I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE 💜💜"
"You need to let me go April , Trust me . I won't hate you if you date Grayson . I know you still love him "
"What ?!?" I yelled
"Grayson is a good guy . He'll take care of you ! Okay just let me go . I love you babe ! Always and forever 💜 I'm going to be in your heart always remember that ! I'll see you one day ! I love you beautiful 💜"

He kissed me once again and disappeared

//Dream Ended\\

I woke up scared . I was in tears . I had a dream with Daniel .

"Hey April what's wrong ." Asked Grayson
"I-I Saw D-Daniel "

A/N : Hiii Finally this chapter is long 💛😊!!!! I really liked this chapter actually ! I almost cried when I was writing the Dream Part !  Anyways thank you so much for the reads and comments 💗💗😭 ! I'm going to be writing A Sequel ! STAY TUNED BABES !!!!!!! 💗💗💗💗💗