Chapter 31 : Discouraged

•Next Morning•

Grayson's POV cont// : I had thought about what Cameron had told me last night . Why doesn't April just open up to me and tell me that she still has feelings for me ? Like it's not that hard ! I remembered that I had asked April on a date . I wonder if she still wants to go ?
I then decided to text her .

G: Yo April do you still want to go on the date?
A: idk Gray , you tell me
G: well that's why I'm asking you
A: and I'm answering your question
G: so is it a yes or no ?
A: yes Grayson

April can be so confusing sometimes !!!! I mean not that it's a bad thing , but it gets me pretty upset sometimes . Like can't she make up her mind ?

___

Cameron's POV : I kinda felt bad for Grayson . He clearly loves April , but April keeps pushing him away . I understand what she's feeling though . She doesn't want to get hurt again . Or as a matter of fact ... Lose someone again . Like how she lost Daniel . Grayson just needs to understand ..

Grayson's POV : It was somewhere around 1:00 pm and I had no Idea where I was going to take April on a date . I was freaking of out . !

Ethan's POV : I was in the kitchen getting some Lays and saw Gray walking back in forth in the living room .

"Dude chill ! What's up with you ?"
"I don't know man !" Grayson said panicky
"What did u do this time ?"

Grayson stopped walking and stood in front of me .

"I don't know where to take her on a date !"
"Your serious Grayson !" I said laughing
"Ethan please I don't have time for games !"
"Gray you act like you've never taken April on a date before !"
"I know Ethan , but that was way before everything happened .."
"Ok well why don't you take her out for dinner , I don't know plan a vacation .. Wait no ..."
"OMG THANKS BRO!!!" Yelled Grayson
"Wait what ?" I asked
"A vacation !"
"You're gonna take her on a vacation ?"
"Well yea .. I mean no . Well I'm going to take her to dinner and then ask her if she would want to go on vacation with me ."
"Do you even know where you would want to go on vacation ?"
"No that's the problem !"
"Take April to Hawaii or Paris .. Paris is very romantic if you know what I mean ."
"So you're saying I should take her to Paris ?"
"Well yeah , ... Well no .. Well I'm just giving you ideas .. but obviously you have to ask Cameron first."
"Well I know that !"
"See your all settled .." I said
"Thanks bro your the best !" Grayson said hugging me
"Well That's what I'm here for ." I smiled

Grayson left and went upstairs . I then sat down on the couch and watched T.V. All of a sudden I got a phone call .

"Hello?"
"Hey babe it's me Kylie."
"Oh hey sorry , I didn't know it was you"
"I know , I'm calling you from Kiana's phone. My phone died."
"How's the tour going on ?"
"Omg it's amazing ! Shawn is so talented ! I'm so proud of him ! I miss you "
"Miss you too babe ! When will you be back ?"

There was silence . I could hear Kylie's sister in the background .

"Tell him Kylie . We're gonna be on tour for a while . Maybe for a month.

"What did Haylie say"
"Ethan... I don't know what to say .. But I'm not coming home till next month ."
"What ?!? We're in the beginning of July ! And your coming back in August ?!!?"
"Ethan please I'm so sorry . I didn't think the tour would be really long ! Babe I'm sorry"
"Yeah whatever ok. I'll call you later"
"Ethan please you have to understand ."
"I do understand"
"Okay thank you . I love you !"
"Yeah I love you too"

I couldn't believe that Kylie was not coming home . I was upset . I mean I'm not upset at her . I'm just mad and sad at the same time that I'm not gonna see her . I hope she's having fun . Without me😔.

April's POV : today was basically the day that Grayson was going to take me on a date ☺️. I changed into some ripped high waisted blue shorts, a maroon crop top w/ white letters saying "You Go Glen Coco" A white cardigan, and maroon vans . I did my makeup natural and curled my hair . I went out of my room and saw Ethan and Cameron talking to Grayson .

"Don't worry Grayson, everything will be okay . Don't stress about it too much " said Cameron
"Yeah bro. We all know that April still loves you . And you lover her too." Said Ethan
"Just be yourself ." Said Cameron

I then came up to them and cleared my throat .

"Ahhem.. I'm done getting ready . So where are we going Gray ?" I asked

The guys were speechless , well besides my brother Cameron . Grayson and Ethan were in complete shock .

"Y-you look amazing !" Said Ethan
"Awh thanks Ethan ." I said smiling

Grayson looked at me from head to toe and smiled . He then looked at Cameron .

"We will be back at 7:00 ". Said Grayson
"That's fine with me ." Said Cameron

Grayson and I walked out of the House and got Inside his car . He was blasting G eazy .

"You look beautiful ."
"Thanks Gray." I smiled
"No problem. "
"So where are we going ?"
"We're going out for dinner . But first we are gonna walk around L.A. For a bit"
"Okay fine w/ me ." I said

___
Ethan's POV :

"Cameron I gotta say something. ."
"What is is Ethan ?"
"It's about our girlfriends come back ."
"Oh yeah I was talking to Haylie earlier ."
"Yeah . Uhm they aren't coming home until August ."
"Wait what ."
"You heard me ."
"You gotta be kidding me dude ! A month ? I'm not gonna see my girlfriend for a month ?!?"
"I know . I'm mad too."
"Why didn't they tell us ?"
"I don't know man . "
"Gosh man ! Why do tours have to be so long ? I wonder how Haylie is behaving herself ..?"