Chapter 61 : Goodbye

I waited for April to come home . I mean I had already knew who she was with . She was with Derek Luh. Did I not make her happy ? Was I not enough for her ? What did I do wrong for her to cheat on me ?

Yes I have to admit , I have done many bad things , like with the whole situation with Chloe, but I only did that because I was heartbroken. I didn't just do it for the fun of it . Maybe getting married was too much for April ?

I'm starting to have second thoughts about if I really want to even marry April , but then again I was the one who proposed . I really love April . I don't want to leave her .

I sat on her bed frustrated . I covered my face with my hands and cried . How could April do this to me ? I thought she loved me . Basically everything was a lie I guess . At this moment in time , I don't know what to do . I don't want nothing to do with April at this moment .

Should I just leave ?

April's P.O.V :

For some reason I had a bad feeling in my stomach . I ignored it . Maybe I was hungry . I woke up being in Derek's strong arms .

"Good Morning Beautiful ." He smiled
"Hi." I whispered
"How was your sleep ?"
"It was amazing ."
"Tell me about it ." he said smiling

I then laid down and rested . I then laid my hands on my stomach.

"Are you okay baby ?" Derek asked
"Yea.. My stomach just hurts ."
"Your not on your period right ?"
"What ? No . I ended it last week . I don't know what it is Derek ."
"Are you hungry ?"
"No I'm fine ."
"Should we get dressed ?"
"Yea ." I smiled

Derek helped me get up and put me in the bath tub. He helped me wash up.

"I love you ." He said while he kissed my nose .

I smiled . I had gotten out of the tub and got dressed . I put on sweats and one of Derek's sweat shirts . I then put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had missed calls from Grayson.

Text From : Gray❤️🔐
29 missed calls , 43 unread messages

I was scared . He must be worried . Not even that I should be home ! He's probably suspecting things by now .

I then heard Derek yell in frustration .

"APRIL!" He yelled
"What Derek ?" I said getting up .
"Go on Twitter now !"
"On it ."!

I quickly went on Twitter and saw that @ TigerBeat had tweeted .

@ TigerBeat : ooo we spy @ AprilDallas & @ Derek_Luh ! Are they back together ? #Dapril ?

There was pictures of us when we went to Wendy's . I'm so screwed ! No Grayson is going to see this !

I the saw Star Fame tweet :

@ StarFame : Is @ AprilDallas cheating on the beloved @ GraysonDolan w/ the one and only @  Derek_Luh ?

I'm ruined . My life is ruined . Not only Grayson knows . The whole internet knows . I was in tears . Derek then came out of the shower .

"You saw didn't you ."

I nodded .

"I'm sorry baby . I didn't want it to be that way ."
"We're screwed Derek !" I sobbed
"Baby we can fix this . We just have to clear things up ."
"How?"
"By saying who you want to be with ."

I looked at him in disbelief .

"Are you serious Derek ?"
"What?"
"Is that all you care about ?"
"April.."
"You know Grayson had feelings too ."
"I know bu-"

I cut him off .

"I'm sorry Derek , but I can't do this anymore okay . What we had was great and I'll cherish all of our moments , but I love Grayson ."

I then got up and packed my things .

"Whoa whoa where are you going ?"
"I'm leaving."
"You just can't leave now April !"
"I'm sorry Derek ."
"April !"
"You'll always have a special place in my heart okay . Always ." I said smiling

I then left seeing Derek burst into tears . I felt bad as well but I love Grayson.

(YASSSSSSS APRIL!!!! YOU GO APRIL ! BE WITH GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

____

I entered the house and no one was to be found . I entered the kitchen and it was empty . I then went to my room seeing a devastated Grayson .

"Gray-"
"I don't want to hear it ."
"Please let me explain."
"Explain what ? That you cheated on me with your ex boyfriend Derek Luh? Yea I know !"
"It was a mistake baby ."
"Tell me April . Is it true that you were a stoner ?"
"Yes a long time ago , but that doesn't matter ."
"You weren't a virgin when we had sex in Chicago ?"
"Are you really gonna get mad by that ?"
"Yes I feel humiliated !"
"Grayson I'm sorry ."
"Is is true that you had an abortion last year ?"

I felt like I was hit by a bus . Hearing those words broke me into millions of pieces .

"G-Grayson."
"Is it true ?" Grayson said angrily
"I-"
"IS IT TRUE APRIL?"
"Yes okay ! Yes I had an abortion ! Okay I wasn't ready to have a baby ."
"That's why you shouldn't make stupid decisions and actually use protection !"

I stayed silent .

"Did you ever love me ?"
"Yes Grayson . And I still do ." I said trying to hug me
"No , don't you dare touch me . You have been with Derek ."
"Grayson please ."
"So the proposal didn't mean nothing to you ?"
"Yes it did !"
"Oh really ? It's so funny that I found out that you cheated on me , and now EVERYONE KNOWS . Even the fans ! How embarrassing is that huh."
"What are you trying to say ?"
"I don't even know who you are anymore ."
"I'm your girlfriend ! I'm your fiancé ."
"were. You were ."

He then let out his hand .

"I believe that ring that you have on Belongs to me ."
"I'm not giving it to you Grayson ."
"Alright then . Don't give it to me ."

Grayson then got his luggage .

"Grayson where are you going ?"
"Something I've should've done a while ago ."
"No Grayson Don't ! Please don't leave me ! Please don't ! I love you 😭."
"I thought you loved me too ."
"Please Grayson."
"Goodbye April ."

A/N : I'm Deeply sorry for the ending . Should this be the final chapter for this book ? Should I start my sequel ? Should Grayson forgive April ? Leave comments and Votes !!!!! I love you all !!!! Yasss I have 22K thanks to you guys 💗😭