Imagine for Beth

For FanficLovee
----------------------------

*Both ;))))*

I entered the Dolan's house with my sleeping bag. I had a key which Ethan gave to me earlier so I could get in. I heard noises in the living room so I walked in there seeing Ethan and Grayson playing some video game.

"Sup fam?" I block the t.v.

"Beth, get out the way!" Grayson shouted.

"Beth, get out the way!" I mock. "I'm here for the sleepover bitches," I announce.

This was our first sleepover together. Why am I not nervous? Because I somehow don't get nervous, weird huh? I guess thats just me biatch.

"So? Go set your stuff down over there and move!" Gray whined.

"Stop being a baby, its just a game," I shrug.

"You're going to make us-"

"Game over!" Announced the stupid game.

"Die," Ethan sighed, finishing what he was going to say.

I move out the way and look at the t.v. screen, giggling at the green ugly minster shown on the screen.

"Ha, its your mom," I joke, pointing to the weird thing.

They both look at each other smirking like they just read each others mind. Da fuck? I knit my eyebrows together in confusion, it was then when I noticed they had no shirts on.

It was also now that I had Niagara falls in my panties. It was a turn on, them smirking at each other with there torso bare.

I could fuck them right now.

"Lets order some pizza," I break the silence between us three.

I drop my bags and walk to their phone which was, in my opinion, stupidly in the kitchen. I dialed the pizza number and ordered the usual plain, since I like to order what I want and not what everybody else wants.

I know I'm scandals.

After ordering the pizza, I put the phone on the hook and go back to the living room to see the twins with shirts on. Aw man! I sigh and get my bag off the ground.

"Where we settin' up? Here or one of your guys' room?" I ask.

"Here is ok," Grayson answers.

I nod my head and throw my bag on the couch, plopping myself down and sighing.

"I'm bored," I admit, looking up at the two hot twins that were standing above me.

"Same," Ethan agrees.

"We can go out to the pool?" Gray suggested.

"Nah, how about we netflix?" And chill?

They nod in agreement and Grayson sits next to me, placing his hand on my knee and rubbing it with his thumb. To be honest I've liked Gray for a while now, actually I've liked both the twins lets be real now.