Cheater - for Kitti

Dt; kittipops
Sex God; Grayson
a.n. This is gonna be hot, and long, and a little switched up idek
***

    ||Kitti's POV||

I slammed my history book closed and groaned in frustration, not too loud because I didn't want to wakeup my boyfriend, Johnson.

Luckily I didn't awake him, he's a heavy sleeper. Thank God for that. I took out my phone and went to my messages, I went to a pacific contact and smirked to myself.

Maybe he's still awake?

Me
You awake?

After a few minutes if no reply, I finally got one.

Grayson
Of course baby girl, what do you need?

Me
You

Grayson
Damn, just by you telling me that made me hard. I'll be over in ten.

Me
My boyfriend's here. How about I go to your house?

Grayson
Sure, be quick. My hand can't resist any longer

Me
Omg I'll be over soon, keep your hands to yourself

Grayson
HURRY IM GETTING MORE HARD!!

Damn this boy is eager.

I quietly giggled to myself and got up, I changed into some linger and put on a high waisted miniskirt. I put on a crop top and grabbed my phone, after putting on some light makeup and made my way -quietly- out the house.

After attempting to get in my car silently as possible, I buckled up and started the car. I drove out the driveway and to Grayson's house.

I know its bad that I'm cheating on my boyfriend, but its not like he's loyal too. He's cheated on me several times before, he thinks I don't know but hell I know everything.

I even know where the girl lives.

So, he cheats on me, I cheat on him. And its not really revenge, its more of a stress reliever. Something Johnson never could've done for me, when we have sex its just... awkward. But when me and Grayson have sex, damn its hot as fuck.

I arrived at Grayson's house and got out my car, locking it afterwards. I made my way to the front door an knocked lightly, the door swung open to reveal Grayson in just his boxers.

His boner was clearly visible.

He grabbed a hold of my wrist instantly and slammed the door closed, he pushed me against the wall and pressed his body against mine, breaking any space between us.

"You look so damn hot Kitti." Grayson smirks, pressing his forehead on mine.

(i can imagine him doing this to kitti and omf never shipped someone so hard with him)

He pressed his lips on mine and I kissed back immediately, wrapping my arms around his neck as he held my hips with his large hands. Grayson let out a groan as I pulled at the ends of his hair, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.