New Year Fun |G|

I smiled as people were dancing around, drinking, and getting all touchy with their lovers.

  Me?

  Ha! Like I have a boyfriend! Thats some funny shit!

  Anyways, I'm just smiling because I get to kiss a stranger. Why the fuck would I do that? Because I want to. And no, its not going to be some old, greasy guy.

  I have my eye out on someone, I have my eye out for someone who's just a few feet away from me. He's hot. Like, mega hot! I don't even know if he has a girlfriend.

He better not have one. I'm such a whore omg.

It was only two hours before the ball was going to drop, and I'm getting really bored. How about I just go talk to the dude? Ya know, get to know him before I kiss him.

I walked up to him and he smiled at me.

"May I help you?" His voice was raspy. And hot.

"Well, I just kinda, wanted to talk to you," I blushed.

He smiled bigger, "How cute. You wanna drink?" He asked.

I shake my head, "I don't drink. I'm eleven,"

"What?!" His eyes widen.

"I'm kidding. I'm sixteen, but no I do not want a drink. I don't drink," I chuckled.

"Oh thank god! I thought you were serious," He laughed. "I thought that some eleven year old was trying to like, hook up with me or some shit,"

"What?! I am not trying to hook up with you!" I laughed.

-

He pushed me against the wall and attacked my neck, sucking harshly as his hands held my hips. I moaned and threw my head back, giving him more access to my neck.

"Fuck, you're so hot when you moan," He whispers against my skin.

I push him up against a dresser and take off my shirt, leaving me in just my black bra. He took off his shirt and we continued making out, he squeezed my butt and I moaned.

He pushed me on the bed and took off his pants, he smashed his lips on mine and I took off my pants. He unclipped my bra and tossed it on the floor, starting to massage my breast, I moan.

"Hey, I-I never got your name," I whimpered as he rubbed me through my panties.

"Grayson. Its Grayson," He breathes against my lips. "Yours?"

"Y/n," I answered, taking off my panties and throwing them against the dresser.

He smirked and laid me on my back, he took off his boxers and crawled on top of me.

"Please, please tell me you're on the pill," He begged.

"I am," I nodded.

He smirked, "Good," He then spreads my legs open and looks at me. "You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

He slowly slid in, I threw my arms around his neck as my back arched.

"Oh my- fuck! Ugh, Grayson," I moaned loudly.

"Oh shit, you're so tight," He moaned, thrusting in and out.

My legs wrapped around his waist and he went deeper, rocking his hips with mine. His tip brushed against my g-spot and I moaned.

"Right fucking there," I whimpered.

"You like that baby?" Grayson asked, going faster.

"Yes! Oh my god, yes! Grayson!" I screamed, arching my back.

This went on for about an hour when we heard people starting to cheer outside.

"I'm so close," Grayson warned.

I agreed with him and started to buck my hips as my body shook beneath him.

"Five!" People cheered, "Four! Three! Two!" Me and Grayson then came at the same time. "One!" I smirked to myself.

Grayson smashed his lips on mine, our lips moved in perfect harmony. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

"Hopefully, this wasn't just a one night thing," Grayson hoped.

"Oh hell no its not," We laughed and got dressed, going downstairs and enjoying the party

**********************

GUYS! GABRIELA AND TROY BOLTEN MET TODAY!! LOL BUT SERIOUSLY THEY MET TODAY ON NEW YEARS IN THE MOVIE SO YEAH

ILL POST AN ETHAN IMAGINE SOON I PROMISE!!

LOVE YOU BOGGERS

SIA IN HELL