Best Present |E|

"Happy birthday baby," I whisper in his ear, grabbing his plate and walking to the sink.

I rinsed the plate and placed it in the dishwasher, turning around I was pushed into the fridge. A smirking Ethan was trailing his fingers to the back of my dress, unzipping it slowly.

"You like teasing daddy?" He asked, tilting his head a little.

"Sometimes," I wink.

"Fuck, the things I'm about to do to you," He huskily said, pressing his body on mine.

"Mmm, daddy," I moan as he grinds roughly on me.

"Oh shit," He whispers. "I wanna fuck you so hard," He groans, lifting me to be around his waist.

He walks to the table and lays me on my back, aggressively hovering over me as he breathes heavily (This escalated quickly, am I right?), taking his hand he puts it on my waist and slowly goes in me.

I whimper in pain/pleasure and gripped Ethan's back, moaning his name with every thrust he made. I flipped us over and rode him, rocking my hips with his.

He held my hips and guided me as he filled me up, I threw my head up while he closed his eyes in pleasure.

"Y/n please, faster baby girl, go faster!" He moans out.

I bounced on him, not worrying if we broke the damn table, we were so focused on fucking each other and the pleasure we couldn't care if the whole neighborhood was watching.

"Ugh, daddy fuck!" I scream, rolling my hips in circles.

"Yeah baby, you like that?" He says, starting to rub my clit.

"Oh my God, yes!" I moan, throwing my head back.

"Fuck baby girl, faster," He hissed.

I rolled my hips back and forth, Ethan was enjoying every second of this and I'm sure he never wants this to end.

"Oh daddy," I whimper.

"Baby I'm close," He warns while bucking his hips with mine.

"Me too," I close my eyes.

"Ugh baby girl, Y/n!" He shouted as I felt him cum inside me.

After bouncing on him a couple more times I release on him, moaning his name as I do, I get off him and lay next to him.

"That was amazing baby girl," Ethan pecked my cheek.

"Who said I was done?" I smirked.

Before he could say anything I pressed my lips on his, straddling him I move my hand to his hard member. He groans as I start moving my hand up and down while we make out aggressively.

He arches his back and moans in pleasure, I smile proud of my work. I grind my hips on his and moan, he smirks.

(Guys I have writers block and I'm tired, so please bare with me)

His fingernails dived into my thighs as he bucked his hips so my hand could move up and down faster with his length. I move my hand, lining his member up at my entrance.

"Fuck, baby girl. Just hold on a se- Fuck Y/n!" He throws his head back as a smirk forms on my lips.

"Oops?" I shrug, bouncing up and down on him.

"F-f-damn, ugh! Shit, Y/n, please," He whimpers, knowing he was close I started moving side to side, up and down. "I'm so close," He warns.

"Yeah, me t-too," I agree while picking up my speed.

He holds my hips tighter as I clench around him, curling my toes as our moans and screams filled the room. Awaiting for one of us to release.

"Ugh shit! I'm cumming!" Ethan shouted, me feeling his warm liquids shoot inside me.

"Oh my God!" I scream while cumming all over Ethan.

I sigh in defeat, getting off him and laying down on the table next to him.

"I love you," He spoke softly.

"I love you too," I sighed. "Oh and looks like you might get a baby for your birthday," I laugh.

"Oh my god," He groans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so bad at this dirty type shit, besides I just woke up and I'm so freaking tired