Imagine for Jolie

Dt; @Dolanbabys_
Twin- Grayson
Sorry I took forever, I'm a lazy ass.
************

I plopped down on my bed, cuddling into Grayson's chest as he holds me tightly. I look up at him and he smiles down at me, pecking my lips.

I smile back and push play on Netflix. After fifteen minutes into the movie, Grayson starts kissing my neck.

"Grayson, stop," I say smiling.

"C'mon baby girl, lets just have some fun," I could feel his smirk against the skin of my neck.

"Gray," I moan.

"Yeah baby, moan my name," He encouraged, his hand roaming my torso.

"Grayson," I moaned again.

He hovered above me and started kissing my lips, swiping his tongue on my bottom lip. I accept and let our tongues fight for dominance.

I -of course- won. He growled against my lips, obviously mad that I won. He pulled away and took off his shirt, attacking my neck after.

A soft moan escapes my lips as he swirls his tongue on my sweet spot. I already know there's going to be a mark, which means I have to deal with my parents bickering.

||Grayson's POV||

I played with the hem of her shirt as I sucked on her neck, making sure to mark my territory. I felt my self grow beneath Jolie, her soft moans were music to my ears.

Smirking, I stop sucking of her neck and blow lightly on it. She shivered at the cold feeling and I took off her shirt. Her beauty overwhelmed me -still- and I looked in her eyes.

"You're really beautiful, Jolie," I complimented.

She blushed, "Oh stop," She giggled.

I then left trails of kisses down from her stomach to chest and stopped at her amazing sculptured, v-line.

(lmao "v-line" idk why but thats just funny to say. Sorry, continue)

I took off her -well my- sweatpants and left light kisses on her inner thighs, teasing her. She let out a groan.

"Baby, please. No teasing," She begged.

I smirk against her and obey, I take the her pantie line between my teeth, and I slowly take them off. She whimpered.

I threw her panties across the room and went back up, opening her legs so I had access to her heat. She gasped as the breeze hit her, making me grin.

I took a long lick up her slit, her hands immediately making their way to my hair. I sucked on her clit, her moans making me go harder. Harder as in sucking wise.. and penis wise... Umm.

  Her fingers tangled in my hair making me groan on her.

  "Oh fuck, Grayson," Jolie moaned, my tongue brushing over her nerves. "I'm close," She whimpered and rolled her head back.

  "Let it go baby," I whispered.

  She obliged and came on my tongue. I slurped up everything I could. Damn, she taste so good.

  ||Jolie's POV||

  Grayson came back up to my face and pecked my lips. He took off his sweatpants and boxers, his hard member hitting his stomach. He gets a condom from his drawer and puts it on.

  He goes between my legs, looking me in the eyes with an unsure look.

  "Are you ready? I don't-"

  "I'm ready, Grayson," I giggled.

  He was such a cutie. He always asked before we did this and it made me melt at his sweetness. Grayson nodded his head and slowly pushed himself in.

I felt as he filled me up all the way, making my head roll back and hot the pillow. My hands clutched the bed sheets, Grayson going deeper as he thrusted himself in and out.

"Oh Jolie, you're really tight," He moaned.

My legs wrapped around his waist, and pushed him down a little, making him go deeper.

"Uhh, Grayson, oh my god!" I whimpered, thrusting my hips up to meet with his. "Faster, p-please faster," I begged.

He obeyed and went faster, he decided on going harder and smirked to himself as I moaned his name with every thrust.

By now, he was full on slamming into me, My screams overcame his grunts and moans, my nails were now drawing on Grayson's back.

My stomach tightened as I felt myself about to release. Grayson's slamming got sloppier and I knew we both wouldn't last longer.

"I'm so close, oh my fuck!" Grayson almost shouted.

I moaned in response, he knew I was close. He tried going faster but he was too weak.

"C'mon. Fuck! C'mon baby girl, just cum, cum with me Jolie. I want to feel you release all over me. Shit- baby, so tight," Grayson let out, making me cum once he finished saying that.

He soon followed and came in the condom. We both let out groans and he pulled out after we rode out our highs, I winced as he started pulling himself out.

Grayson took off the condom and threw it out in the little trash bin, he laid beside me and we both panted. Me and Grayson's hands intertwines, and he pecks my cheek.

"I love you so much," He whispered into my neck.

"I love you too," I giggled.

"Wanna have round two in Ethan's room?" Grayson asked.

"Of course," I smiled.

*****

Ethan fanfic is up!!! Its called webcam so, go check it out maybe??