Imagine for Angelika

Dt; @Dolantwinztuesday
Sex god; Grayson
Sorry it took so long, but at least its up now!! Oh and idk what your nickname is but I'm just gonna say Ange.
******

     ||Angelika's POV||

  "This is so beautiful, I love it!" I smiled, looking around the room in awe.

  "You are so cute," Grayson giggles, taking my waist from behind and spinning be around.

  "I seriously cannot believe you even bought this place, just for u-"

  "You. I bought it for you. Yes, we both are staying here, but for you mainly is why I bought it," He smiled cheekily at me.

  I playfully roll my eyes and sit at the edge of the kingsized bed, it had white sheets, making the room more bright.

  "You know, remember when we first started talking, and you said that you wanted to do things after you got married?" Grayson asked, sitting down next to me.

"Yes?" I smirked.

"You're married now-"

I interrupted him by straddling his waist and kissing his lips softly, he smiled and held my waist. I slowly moved my hips back and forth, earning small grunts against my lips.

"Baby, I want you," Gray moaned, starting to kiss my neck.

"Mm, fuck me," I begged.

He flipped us over and hovered above me, playing with the hem of my shirt as we made out. I took off my shirt and threw it across the room, Grayson did the same with his shirt.

We continued kissing as we took off the rest of our clothes and played with each others bodies. Soon, we were left bare naked.

"I don't.. want it to... seem like I'm pressuring you," Grayson said between breaths.

"I'm ready. I mean, we've made it this far," I joke.

He chuckles and slowly makes his way inside me. I close my eyes and whimper quietly, griping onto Grayson's biceps.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked, knowing the answer was yes.

"Yeah, but its fine," I breathed.

After getting used to his size and him peppering my cheek and neck with kisses- he slowly started to move in and out of me.

His hips moving in circles a couple times, my moaning was getting louder and louder. My nails were scratching up Grayson's back, and I'm sure it was hurting him.

"Grayson, f-faster. Please," I whimpered against his shoulder.

He obliged and went faster, he held onto my waist, which made me his hips a couple times.

"Shit, Angelika! You're so tight- oh my god!" Grayson groaned, throwing his head back.

  "Gray-Grayson! Fuck!" I scream, tangling my fingers in his hair.

  He aggressively pounds himself in and out, hitting my g-spot numerous times. I arched my back, making our chests have more contact. Beads of sweat was forming on Grayson's forehead and the concentration on his face made me more turned on.

  I flipped us over -now wanting to take control, and I rolled my hips with his. His head flew back and a throaty groan escaped his lips, making me bounce on him.

  His hands gripped my hips and moved them to where he wanted, and moved them at a speed he wanted.

  "God! Just like that Angelika, just like that! Oh fuck, Ange!" Grayson shouted, squeezing his eyes shut.

  "Ugh! I'm so fucking close!" I moaned out.

  "Me too," He said.

  Grayson flipped us over and pulled out, quickly he moved me so I was on all fours, and roughly he pounded into me.

  "FUCK DADDY!" I screamed.

  "Yeah, you like that?! You like the way I feel inside you?! God, you're so tight," Grayson grunted.

  "Mm, I'm gonna-"

  "I know baby, I know. Just hold it," He demanded, pounding harder and harder.

  I grasped onto the bedsheets, making my knuckles go white. The bed was squeaking and our bodies kept moving in sync.

  Grayson sped himself up as he twitched inside me, but I knew he had to cum. He went deeper and harder before I released myself without a warning.

  "Shit! Ange, I said hold it!" Grayson shouted, still thrusting.

  I was tired, but since he hasn't came yet, I decided to just help him. I started moving my self with him, pushing my butt closer to him which made him go deeper.

  I repeated this faster, making him go crazy and moan my name each time.

  "I'm gonna cum!" He shouted.

  "Cum for me daddy. I want you to cum for me," I whimpered.

  He did as I said and came inside me.

  "Shit," He whispered, before collapsing on top of me.

  He rolled over and laid beside me, I went on my back and catches my breath.

  "That was amazing babe," Grayson smiled.

  "Yeah, we didn't use a condom but it was amazing!" I laughed.

  "I love you Angelika," Grayson pecked my cheek.

  "I love you too Grayson," I smiled, pulling myself in his chest.

**********

Its Sunday guys, and since I was announced sick this morning, I stayed hime from the all day church service.

So what did I do while I stayed home from church the whole day while being home alone?

I;

WATCHED BREAKING BAD

WATCHED ARROW

WATCHED THE WALKING DEAD

ATE LOTS OF LEFTOVERS

TOOK A SHORT NAP

AND WROTE THIS DIRTY IMAGINE!

My parents say they'll be back around eight so, yay!!! Now I would like Grayson and Ethan to come cuddle with me, not Grayson or Ethan.. Grayson and Ethan.