Movie Disapproval- for Angel

Dt; @queenofclouds99
Sex god; Ethan
Ik you're excited Angel ;))
++

I walked to the living room with a bowl of popcorn in my hand, Ethan looking up at me with a big smile on his face.

Smiling back, I sit down next to him and set the popcorn down on the coffee table in front of us. Ethan throws his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"Fifty Shades Of Grey," Ethan smirks, pecking my neck.

"Um, c-can we not watch that?" I stuttered.

  "Why?" He raised an eyebrow.

  "I don't know," I shrug nervously.

  Truth is, I don't want Ethan seeing another girls body. Silly I know, but its just weird to explain. Basically, I'll get jealous if he sees another women's body, even if it is a movie.

  I'm complicated.

  "C'mon babe, tell me why," He nudged me.

  I can't tell him why but I know he'll see through my lies. Ugh, I hate this situation!

  "Well, I umm," I look down. "I don't want you...to see...another girls body," I spoke quietly.

  "Oh. But, its just a mo-"

  "I know. Its weird and stupid," I laugh at my stupidity.

  "No, babe. I understand, and its totally fine. But, I want you to know that I'm never going to like some other girls body more than yours," He smirked, moving my hair out the way of my neck.

  Ethan left kisses on my neck, whispering sweet things along the way. His hand rubbed my thigh softly, and his other arm was leaning against the couch.

  "Ethan," I moaned as he sucked on the skin of my neck.

  I could feel his smirk on my neck while he left wet kisses on it. He leaned back and moved my face to face his, his lips made contact with mine.

  His tongue swiped my bottom  lip, I accepted and our tongues fought for
dominance. He picked my up from my waist and placed my on his lap, I could feel his hard beneath me.

  Slowly, I started moving my hips back and forth which earned a barely audible grunt from Ethan. I smirked against his lips and went a bit faster.

  I pulled away from his lips and took off my shirt, a smirk formed on his lips and he took off his shirt. Damn, I'll never get used to how toned this boy is.

  "You're so hot babe," Ethan whispered.

  He got up, and walked us down the hall and into his bedroom, he set me down on my back on his bed. He took off his pants while I took off mine.

Ethan smirked as he made his way on top of me, he unclipped my bra and threw it to the side. Next he took off my panties, he then took off his boxers.

Damn, that boy is so fucking huge. And its all mine... No one else's. Nope just mine. Omf I'm so selfish

"You wanna be dominate?" He asked huskily.

I shake my head and he takes a condom, he takes it out the packet and rolls it on.

"You ready?" He smiled.

"Yeah," I smiled back.

He pushed himself inside me slowly, grunting as he did. He griped tighter onto the sheets beside my head and I gripped the ones beside us.

"Shit. So tight Angel," He smirked.

Slowly, he started moving himself in and out, but after a couple of minutes he started going faster. His thrust sped up as time went by making me moan louder.

I threw my head back as he brushed himself against my e-spot (;)). Sweat started to form on our foreheads and Ethan went harder and deeper with his thrusting.

"God! Faster baby," I beg.

He obliged and went faster and faster
till he was full on pounding himself in me.

"Fuck Ethan!" I screamed, scratching up his back.

"I'm close," He groans.

I moan in response, he hit my g-spot

"Fuck, Angel. Let it out, come one. Cum on me. I wanna feel you baby girl. Shit! You're so fucking good, Angel!" Ethan loudly moans, his thrust getting sloppy.

"Ugh, I'm cumming!" I screamed.

"Fuck!" We both shout, releasing at the same time.

Ethan collapsed on me, breathing heavily. He pulled himself out making me wince at loss of contact. He took off the condom and threw it out.

"You know I love you, right?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah. I love you too," I smiled at him.

He kissed my lips.

"I forgot Grayson and Aaron were home," He chuckled.

++

a.n--

It hurt me to see Ethan and Grayson do that thing with their eyes cuz like sososid it makes me feel so weird and omg stop!!!!!!

  But lets be honest here, they're so hot when their shirtless.. fuck! I'm pregnant