birthday |G|

dt; to mE CUZ IZ MY B-DAY
IM FOURTEEN YASS
****

{My POV}

Today's my birthday, and since its my birthday, my parents are throwing a surpris party. I'm turning sixteen.

(a.n. just pretended)

My boyfriend, Grayson, was currently at the mall with me. We were in Bath&Body Works. As I was looking through the little lotions and shit like that, there was a tap on my shoulder.

I whipped my body around to be facing a boy around my age maybe? I smiled sweetly.

"May I help you?"

"Can you help me find my girlfriend a present? I know its weird but its our anniversary tomorrow and i really need help." He pleaded.

"Umm, sure! What kind of stores does your girlfriend shop at?"

"I'd say, PINK, H&M, Hot Topic, and some other girly places..." He trails off.

"Well, I would suggest you don't get too cheesy. maybe you can get her some earrings, maybe even a necklace that has the day you first met?" I suggested.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" He hugs me.

"Oh.." I laugh, hugging back.

"Sorry..." He pulls away.

"Its fine." I laugh.

"Thanks again..."

"Daniela." I nod.

(a.n. sorry i'm not using my real name. also shoutout/thanks to the ppl who say my name is beautiful, you're so cute!)

"I'm Sammy." He smiled. "Thanks again! Bye." He waves, walking off.

After a little while in B&BW, I was in line getting ready to pay for my stuff, when I noticed that Grayson was nowhere to be found.

As an instinct, I place my items randomly somewhere and rush out the store. I take glances side to side and run straight, I make a turn and keep running past people.

Finally, I spot Grayson in Vans. I sighed and entered the store, I cross my arms and glare at him.

"Oh, hey Daniela." He says, looking up from the green pair of Vans.

"Why did you leave the store?!" I exclaimed.

"Because, you were too busy with some guy and I didn't really want to be in the way of that." He huffs.

I giggled, "You're jealous." I teased.

"What?! Hell no!" He scoffs.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

"Are you done shopping?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I nodded.

A smirk formed on his lips and he grabbed my hand, pulling me to the back of the store secretly and in the "employees only" room