Imagine for Kitti

For kittipops
----------------------

*Grayson*

<Kitti's POV>

Fuck I can't take this anymore! He texted me saying he was going to be an hour late and its driving me insane! He was on tour and was coming back today, might I add I'm fucking horny as hell right now!

I need Grayson to fuck me so hard but no! I have to wait another stupid hour! Ugh! I took off my shirt, my shorts, socks, and laud on the bed. I did that so when he gets home, he wont waste time stripping me and could just go strait to fucking.

After about an hour of fighting the urge to touch myself I heard a car door close, I almost jump in excitement. Who am I kidding? I did jump in excitement.

"Kitti?! I'm home babe!" Grayson called.

"Up here!" I shouted, now come and fuck me.

I heard footsteps and soon enough the door swung open. Grayson's eyes widen as he sees me ready to fuck him, a smirk grows on his face as he leans against the door frame.

"What were you planning on doing?" He snickered, slipping off his shoes.

"Fucking you, what does it look like?" I say in a duh tone.

"Sorry baby girl, but I'm exhausted," He teased, fake yawning.

FUCK YOU!

"FUCK YOU!" I shout. Which is what I'm about to do.

"Not now babe," He teased again, walking away.

Dis bitch. I get off the bed and literally jump on his back, tackling him to the ground.

"The fuck, Kitti?!" Grayson shouted.

I got off him and made him lay on his back, I straddled his waist.

"You're turned on, I can tell by your great wall of china sized dick," I smirk.

He groaned, "Babe, I really am tired though," He placed his hands on my hips.

"And I'm turned on, who wins here? Me, deal with it," I scoff, ripping his shirt off.

He was about to say something but I grind my hips with his, meeting my lips with his. He moans as I bite his bottom lip. Fuck, forget the teasing!

I stop grinding and take off his pants along with his fuckboi socks. I take his boxers off, my panties, and my bra, setting all that shit to the side. I grab Grayson's dick, lining it up with my entrance as I sit on it.

I moan as he fills me up all the way, he holds my hips and helps guide me with movement. We were both moaning messes, arching are backs while throwing our heads back in pleasure.

We never could get enough pleasure from each other and thats something else that kept this relationship going. Our sweaty bodies grinding and pushing against each others somehow was a way we showed love to each other.