Imagine for Emma

For WintersOath
----------------------------

*Ethan*

<Emma's POV>

The door swings open to reveal a sleepy Ethan, smiling I open my arms for a hug and he does to. We hug but him being a horny bitch, he cupped my butt and picked me up. I laugh as he carries me to his room.

"How are you babe?" Ethan asked, setting me down on my feet.

"I'm good. You?" I answer.

"Great, now that you're here," He smirks, walking over to me.

I smirk as he puts his hands around my neck, pushing me against the wall and aggressively making out with me. I felt his hard member in my thighs and pulled away.

"Need help?" I laugh.

"Mmhm," He nods, pushing me on the bed and on my back, hovering over me.

"Do you have condoms?" I raise an eyebrow.

"No, but Grayson does," He replied, getting off me and going to Gray's room.

I follow him to Gray's room and watch as he gets the condom, smirking I walk over to him and turn him around. He smirks.

"Babe, go back to my room," He wraps his arms around my waist.

I shake my head, sitting him down on Grayson's bed. Good thing no one else is home..

"We can't do this in his room," Ethan nervously states.

"Why?" I seductively ask, straddling his waist.

He gulps, "Forget it," He grunts, flipping us over and grinding on me roughly. "God, I need you Emma," He moans, tugging at the hem of my shirt.

I quickly take off my shirt as Ethan does the same with his. I unbuckle his pants while we continue to make out, I could feel his bulge between my thighs making me more wet.

I take off Ethan's pants as his boxers follow, he rushingly takes off my pants and rubs me through my panties roughly. I moaned against his lips, I could feel his smirk which made me smirk.

"Ethan," I moan, pulling away from his lips.

He takes off my panties after taking off my bra and spreads my legs open, licking his lips at the sight.

"Babe you're so wet," He states, letting his finger explore my pussy (I'm so comfortable rn).

"Ethan, please," I beg.

"What baby? What do you want me to do for you?" Ethan smirked, leaning his face closer at my area.

"Just fucking eat me idiot!" I groan, throwing my head back.

He smirks and soon his tongue was flicking itself up and down on me, my fingers were tangled in Ethan's hair.

"Fuck, Ethan," I moan loudly, pushing his face in deeper.