Imagine for Kitti

Dt; kittipops
Twin; Her husband/daddy/boyfriend,
Grayson :p
Sorry if its not exactly how you
wanted it, I actually tried so hard
***********
     ||Kitti's POV||

  My heart started racing as I heard him walk closer to the room. I knew he was angry with me, angry because I was a "bad girl". Apparently, I didn't listen to him when he asked me something.

  "Kitti, babe. Where are you?" He taunts.

  Oh my god, this is not okay. My breathing became abnormal from nervousness, gosh I feel so nervous it makes me feel like I'm gonna pee.

  I leaned my back against the headboard of our kingsized bed, the one me and Grayson have been fucking on every night, since we've moved in. We moved in two months ago.

  The doorknob twirled, and the door slowly opened making a squeaking noise. Man, I hate that noise. In came an angry Grayson, but damn, did he look hot as hell.

  "You've been a very bad girl, Kitti," He speaks, walking over to the closet.

I gulp. He opens the closet door and smirks as he takes glances around it. Grayson reaches for something on the top shelf and smirks as he holds it in hand.

"W-what is that?" I stutter.

He looks at me and stepped back, showing the item. It was a belt. Oh. My. Nachos. My eyes go wide and he chuckles, tossing the item on the bed and going back to the close.

A box is what he pulls out next, and he opens it. His hand reaches to
get the next item and pulls it out. It was handcuffs. OOOHHH MY GOOODDD!

He placed the cuffs next to the belt and sent me a quick wink, before going back and taking out a smaller box. He set the box down next to the belt and cuffs.

Grayson closes the closet and sits on the bed, looking at me with his jaw clenched.

"Babe, why didn't you listen to me?" He asked.

"I um-um, d-don't-" I stuttered, my voice seeming to be lost for me.

"Mmhm," He hums, nodding slightly. "Take off your clothes, and when I get back, you better -fucking- be on your hands and knees," Grayson angrily commands, getting up and taking off his grey t-shirt.

He walks out the room and I rushingly take off my shirt, skirt, socks, panties, and bra. I get on my hands and knees, waiting patiently for him. To be honest, I'm scared for life, Grayson was always so dominate when it came to sex or punishment.

  But at the end he'll be all smiley and sweet to me. Finally, he came back and I could literally feel hid smirk.

"Good girl," He said, coming over to me and tying my hair in a ponytail.

He went over to the punishing items and got one, I don't know what it is, and I'm sure as hell not ready for it.

  "Get closer to the headboard," Grayson demands.

  I gulp, but before I can even blink, he spanks me twice.

  "Shit!" I scream, gripping the bed sheets.