Imagine for Alyssa

For AlyssaxWyn
-----------------------------

*Grayson*

<Grayson's POV>

  I'm so gonna beat that puss- Oh, sorry, I'm just staring at my girlfriend, Alyssa's ass. She's so hot. You's all jealous.

  Her body fit perfectly in the dress she was wearing, I didn't want her leaving the house like that. Only I could see her like that, no one else. Half her ass showed, she was showing too much cleavage, and her heels made her look taller than me. Like no, I wanna be taller please!

  "Baby, you sure you wanna go out like that?" I question, eyeing her up and down.

  "Why? Do I not look good?! Is my dress ugly?! Should I change my shoes?!" She panicked.

  "No, no! Its just, I don't want other guys looking at you," I admitted, still eyeing her up and down.

  "Grayson Bailey Dolan, keep your eyes above my chest please!" Alyssa laughed, shaking her head.

"I can't help it, you're just so sexy," I smirk, pulling her waist on mine.

She smirked and pushed me away, "Lets go, we'll be late," She warned, grabbing her bag.

"We don't have to go," I said taking her bag from her, placing it back down.

"Grayson not now!" She whined.

"Why not? C'mon baby girl, you make me so hard," I breathe out, making my hands slowly go to her butt.

She gasped as I squeezed it unexpectedly. Who am I kidding? Obama even knew I was gonna squeeze my hotties ass. I smirked and leaned my head in the croook of her neck.

  I left wet long kisses down her neck to her shoulder, making sure to leave a hickey each time. Alyssa moaned as I found her sweet spot, her collar bone.

  "Babe, your moans are like music to my ears," I mumbled against her skin.

  "Grayson, f-fu-" She moaned, slipping off her shoes.

  YES! FUCK TO THE YES! IM BOUT GET IT TONIGHT! SHE GONNE BE SOOO GOOD!!! (?¿)

  I slowly take her barely visible traps off, her dress slowly sliding down her body as it hits her ankles. We smirk in sync, she kicks the dress to our closet door and looks at me.

  (THEIR REACTING TO OLD PICTURES VID YEAH THE ROOM THEY'RE IN THATS WHERE ALYSSA AND GRAYSON ARE SO NOW YOU KNOW WHAT THE BED LOOKS LIKE :)))

  <Alyssa's POV>

  Grayson takes my hand and leads me to the bed, making me sit at the edge. His hard member was right in my face so I knew what was possibly accruing.

"You wanna suck it?" He asked.

"Nope," I teased, smirking as I played with his belt, making him even more hard.

"You've been so bad," Grayson whispered, pushing my shoulders so I was now laying on my back.

Grayson left the room and left me confused, he soon came back with handcuffs and a belt.