Sissy |E| pt. 3

a.n- part one and two is on my clean imagines book, so... I suggest you read that before reading this :)
And idk if I should put 'E' cuz lol iz not
******

My god, was I nervous yet excited.

I took off my shirt as well and Grayson quickly hovered above me, aggressively putting his lips on mine. He held one of my thighs against his waist and eagerly grinding himself on me.

A moan escaped my lips and we both smirked in sync.

(guys.. i have to poop) (lol back)

I felt myself getting wetter and wetter by the second. I could feel Grayson getting hard against my crotch. He pulled away and got up, taking off his pants.

His boner was visible in his boxers, Grayson took off my pants with my panties following.

  "You look so hot," He whispered.

  He unclasped my bra and slid them off my arms. I moaned as he attacked my breasts with his soft lips. He pecked my lips and laid me on my back again.

  He took off his boxers and got a condom from his jean pockets. His cheeks flare red.

  "You never really know when you'll get lucky," He chuckles.

  I laugh, and he takes his boxers off and slides his boxers off. My eyes mentally go wide as I see his large manhood. Ethan was defiantly smaller. Lol sorry not sorry.

  He hovered over me and put on the condom.

  "Are you re-"

  "Yes. Defiantly," I eagerly say, not able to wait any longer.

"Damn," He laughs.

He pushes himself in, gaping his mouth open while doing so. I throw my head back and grip his back, he starts thrusting himself in and out at a fast pace.

"Grayson, fuck!" I whimper.

"Louder. Make them know I make you feel good," He groaned loudly.

"Ugh, fuck! Grayson harder!" I scream in pleasure.

Grayson goes harder and is officially slamming himself into me. I felt myself about to release and Grayson immediately went harder and faster.

"DADDY! FUCK OH MY GOD!" I scream louder, as I clench my fingers on Grayson's back.

"SHIT! Y/n, you're so fucking tight!" Grayson shouts, placing a hand on my headboard.

The headboard was banging on the wall, oh, and Y/s/n is right on the other side of this wall. To be honest, this is the first time I can fuck someone and be loud.

"I'm so close," I whine.

"Me too, babe," Grayson says.

"Shit! I'm cumming!" I shout.

Grayson groans, "Let it out!" He demands.

I do as told and release myself, I felt my body stiffen. Grayson soon came in the condom after a couple more thrusts and let out a throaty moan after.

We rode out our highs and he pulled himself out, taking off the condom and putting it in my trash bin. He lays beside me and pulls the covers over us.

"I love you, Y/n," Grayson whispers.

"I love you too, Grayson," I smile.

He kisses the top of my head and pulls my bare body against his, we both soon fall asleep.

+

After years of you and Grayson dating, he proposed, you obviously said yes. When the wedding came, Ethan was happy for you two. He had a girlfriend and they got married a year before you and Grayson.

Oh! And after a couple months of you and Gray dating...

Your sister got hit by a bus like Regina Gorge.

****

*Patiently waits for the Roll Call song*