C o m f o r t |G|

<Grayson's POV>

I heard small whimpers as I walked slowly down the hall to my lovers room. Maybe I was hearing things? No, Y/n's too happy to be crying, she never seems sad unless she loses her phone.

I made my way to her closed door, I try to open it but its locked. I softly knock, and hear her sniff and shuffling from the other side of the door. The door slightly opens and she looks at me.

"Hey, Y/n," I smile.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice was so raspy, like raspier than any other raspy voice I've ever heard.

"I wanted to hang out with my bae, you ok?" I put my hands in my back pockets.

"Yeah, I'm fine," She smiles weakly. "But you should go, my dad might be here soon and he'll kill me -and you- if he saw you here," She warned.

"No. I don't care what he does. I wanna make sure you're really fine. Please, don't lie to me Y/n," I begged.

  "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm fine, just leave," She demanded a bit too harsh.

  "I'm not leaving till I know you're really okay," I fought.

  She opened the door more and let me in. She sat on her bed and I joined her. She started crying, I looked over at her and instantly felt a huge pain i my heart. I pulled her into a hug as she cried in my chest.

  "Baby, whats wrong?" I whispered, kissing the top of her head.

  "They hate me," She sobbed.

  "Who? Baby girl, who hates you?" I ask as I hug tighter.

  "Your fans. They hate me," She cried harder.

  My heart broke. I knew some people didn't like us together but from what I see is all love for Y/n. I sneakily grabbed her phone and saw she was on twitter, under the hashtag 'Die Y/n'. It was trending.

  Why would my fans do that? Do that to the one I love so much?

  Anger filled my whole body and I pulled away from Y/n, I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

  "Its gonna be okay baby, I promise you," I mumbled, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

  I love her lips so much. I removed my lips and sat criss cross, facing her.

  "You took my phone," She gasped.

  I chuckle, "I'm sorry, baby girl," I peck her lips and look at her phone.

  I scrolled through all the tweets I could of Y/n and all of them were saying she's fat, not good enough, worthless, a slut, gold digger, attention whore, that I didn't love her. Now none of those things are fucking true.

  "Gray," Y/n warned. "Don't do anything. Please just leave it alone," She begged.

  "How can I leave this alone?!" I shouted, she flinched.

  I frowned and sat next to her, putting an arm around her shoulder. I kissed her cheek.

  "I'm sorry, I love you so much baby girl, trust me. None of these things are true, they don't mean shit. Okay?" I nuzzled my head in her neck.